-->

Saturday, June 26, 2021

art class in my head



 Everyone knows that perfect woman you stared at, and this is an attempt to describe her, in awkward detail.
Her thighs are bent forward, which begs the question, is that an affected pose or does she do that naturally?
Insert paragraph here with thoughts too vague to put into a  paragraph:
Shoulders: An FBI (ncis/stereotypical cop show) TV program has a lady walking stiffly, with slightly padded shoulders.

*Is* she born that way, 
or did she learn to walk that way at some school-for-actors?
It looks unnatural, it's probably attractive to some (the director and the producer), the perfect law-enforcement employee.
Her shoulders thrown back, as if pinned to an invisible wall.
WTF? (I would be a year looking for her online picture, since I do not know her name or her show.
She supports some two-dimensional male lead.)

(I don't know if that's her or some similar actor)

*I* like women with (I just noticed) an "S"-shaped back to compliment her slanting thighs.
Not skinny thighs either.
But her hips shouldn't look exaggerated, they should compliment her waist, not overwhelm it.
Better picture needed, but this woman is very hippy.
Is that a good thing?


 
Her shoulders should cup forward slightly to compensate for her bent-back-back (bent, uh, never mind)
In other words, the perfect-woman never stands straight, flat, she's slanted, curved, bent.
The protagonist in my game is never sexy enough...It's like staring at your sister.
Should she bulk up, should she wear a dress??
>>>???<<<

Bent (with mannequin in background)






Random pictures TBA

Related (ok it's not, nevermind, go away)

What is the "Ideal" resolution for "Sims 4"?

It boggles the reader's mind how many answering posts say, 
that they have no problems, and isn't it your video-card? 
And here's a kindergarten-style tutorial on how to change resolutions.

The confidently stewpid out to save the world, 
one "I have no problems" post at a time.

The problem on the blackboard is, "1920x1080" (I've googled it and some girl says to set it that way.)

WITH "DSR" (because, why-the-hell-not)
EXCEPT (I'm so pissed at this) It's tough getting a decent explanation for this:


My monitor reports, no matter my little tweaks, my resolution is a constant "3840x2160", 
but Windows thinks it's at 
And that's great, fine, whatever.
But now we go into Sims (which like I said, I set to 1920x1080)
if I set DSR to "2" (which is, 1920*1080 times two), um,
*(uh)* o BLAST...
Plus it might be my imagination working overtime, 
but I'd swear I'm getting a headache ever since I switched Sims' resolution
 (o_crap)

I *THINK* (o shit, grrr) "DSR" must be set to a single low-res game, not globally, or the video-card will work extra hard for nothing.

It probably doesn't help that people seem to think that this is another way of upscaling a low-res monitor.
And if that's true, dsr changes a low-res 1920*1080-monitor to double the allowed resolution, and then Downscales it again.
And some over-eager guy writes, he loves it, with the smoothness turned off (set to zero)
So, he's, uh, (o shit this is so bad)
OK If I'm overdriving my poor video-card for no good reason, that sucks.
IF, on the other hand, I LOWER the resolution in some game and UP smoothness+DSR,,,,
uhm, it should look *better.*
Except, what's it saying about "Native resolution"?? That's got me stuck.
My "Native resolution" is 3840x2160, so says the monitor (that's the signal it's getting)
And 2x is twice that.
See where I'm going?
No?
^%$#@$

Overall (so far) it's no biggie



Have I told you my meaning for "morphing" lately?
In the context of dreams, moldy rugs, savings accounts? 
But mostly, dreams,

Huge religious complex containing precious artifacts stored in the long-ago, which are about to be stolen by some nefarious group of three or four, who wish to go unnoticed by the bigwigs.
Confront the nefarious, threaten them with exposure, they (is any of this sounding like "Indiana Jones"??)
anyway, that's "morphing", sort of.

--------------------------------------------------



Why is everything Political lately??







The Internet is trying to tell me something...Not sure why.


Pesky-bug-bait shelf (because they just love to stare at me from a wall) you could write a chapter in a book with the link, sorry about that.
Anyway I worry it isn't small enough. I want you to remember my idea, not the link, necessarily.


No comments: