-->

Thursday, February 16, 2023

I forget stuff

This trumpet solo isn't right, but I forgot the one in my head.
Maybe youtube will eventually play it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fEndGSMu_c




This guy peeps through a window to see a soldier and his new wife in bed.
Short version, he kills the soldier and steals his fancy pocket-watch, but the wife commits suicide rather than sleep with him, and it haunts him (or something).


My moral is, no window-peeping, but I'm sure you'd disagree.

I forgot the song I was looking for, but these are as good or better and from the same set of movies.





-------------
On google's front page today was a trend-setting article about a movie star who did not like computers enhancing his acting.
The article coincidentally appeared after I remembered my thought about movies plucking guitar-strings or playing a whistle, and having a 600-piece orchestra chime in.
The danger is, the movie sounds "disney-fied" and the plot, trivialized, for the sake of cute and sparkly.
I linked to a video and it's gone. O well. (Maybe if I had remembered to state the *title*...) None of the above videos have titles, I'll come back someday to fix that.
----



No comments: