-->

Friday, June 21, 2024

delta (and stuff)

 I was feeling proud of myself, with today's train-of-thought:

Delta (change)
Amongst the various meanings of "Delta," like the name, and the part of a river, 
Is the meaning "Change." As the river goes on, it *changes* (for example) in depth and speed, due to whatever reasons (dead bodies, sewage.)
Yep, pretty proud.
Then I read this:

Sorry this is so small. Maybe if you click on it??

I tried to extract the text but it looked so unreadable I erased it.
Let's (uh) review:
Delta, Grade, Slope, tilt....and those are the simplified words.
Not proud anymore.
It's a train-car within the Delta train.
The "delta" of a line (or the slope or the grade or the angle or the tilt or the ratio) , 
ya know what, nevermind, 
People spent THOUSANDS of years making this shit complicated, who am *I* to try and decipher it here. 




(But I did wonder about that little upside-down "9" or is it a backwards "6".
Lemme guess, it means "Lambda" right? Cuz we all feel smarter translating everything into greek.
But, see, △ is easy(?), and they can't have that.
It must be hard enough to look Upper crust.

(alt+25b3 is "Triangle"/"Pointy-thing/"delta" (in Greek)
△! Too easy, only took 3-min. to look up and enter correctly (because, there's at least two codes)

Wait, I can do this! ³ OK no, I can't.
Š(whut?)Š 
Wikipedia


”(0916),uhm, I can't type 206 and then 148 (can I?)
�� so anyway, "Pointy-thing" insists upon hex, Decimal must be deprecated or disparaged, denigrated, Too outré for the in-crowd.
陑△△(touch of dyslexia there, sorry)

It's a question-forbidden (no shit:

"I was blind and now I see!" (pshaw pfft)
Yay. Still opaque but lots better


wtf is the ∂? My editor changed my perfectly good HTML code into an unreadble letter and all's I can do now is cut and paste the accursed thing. So esoteric it isn't listed as a greek letter.
Who invented it? (see picture) 26 english and 24 (or so) greek letters weren't good enough, oooooooo noooo, they had to invent one.
The story goes, near as I can tell, that the erect-d is a full derivative,
and a limp-∂ is a partial derivative.




Clowns invent a different system &^%$# ╥ ┬ñÜ

Üx
2202Üx
2202 (FTS)ÜÜšš RšÜÜš 
OmFG! ("Jeesus wept!!")


These guys invent shit so esoteric no one can actually use it:




Never accept Hex, use Decimal instead.
(Fuck hex!
Add a Zero to the beginning of the number. (It's a fucking code, IDK)
alt08706 (for reference only; it doesn't actually work here)
(it worked in my notepad, just not Here, way to shame me, windows)
(Switching browsers)
(nuthin)

CTRL-V: 
∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂ (ASSHOLES)


∂ (A registry entry is required, Ahhhhhhhhhhh)
https://www.fileformat.info/tip/microsoft/enter_unicode.htm
















 

No comments: