-->

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Pearls before (This is not the blog you are looking for)

 

Yes! Click "Buy"! (waitasec...)


Sounds perfect. 
Well OK it isn't microwavable, and you could get cancer, but cancer is everywhere, in everything. (Cancer? Really?)


A lady wrote about her unbreakable cup, that amazon managed to break it (A chip chipped, exposing an ugly rusty sore)
Now I worry that it might be highly breakable.
I had an (well anyway, I used it for an ashtray) that totally disappeared.
I miss it.
OK I'm, uh, OH! *Walmart* sells one for $40. (it's a set)



I gotta think these are some fad.

They made an imitation-enamel cup I was *this close* to buying (I'm tired of looking) But then THIS guy wrote a review.
(Shit)
Durable as a web in a windstorm.
I didn't *really* need to microwave anyway,
But then there are the ugly blisters on the enameled ones.
(I'm not happy and I haven't bought anything)

I skipped the cancerous, blistered enameled ones, with abscesses.
Apparently they can't be used if the abscess is on the *inside*, 
but *outside* it adds character.
Is that why the metal looks so decrepit, because "Character"?
I was looking for a good gross disgusting word for the defect pictured above.
Google presented me with a commercial and a real nice blog about "Horta's"
and Tea (I swear, go look, on the bottom)
And it has comments! I ruined comments here, or pissed off Google, prolly both.

I *bought* (a ceramic?) one recommended to me by some bot, 
and then I figured I'd cheer myself up with some reviews.

These mugs are a bit less than 16 ox when filled to the brim. 
---
 But the glaze is such that coffee stains that the dishwasher could not remove appeared in less than 2 weeks. Also, one of the mugs developed a crack from top to bottom without any obvious cause. 

Color comes off inside cup with use. I drank coffee out of it, need to be aware of it.

The mug is alright but the paint started coming off on the rim in just over a month.

I give up. 
Unless I'm at some dollar store or a swap meet, I'll buy from the damned.


The big-ass lie (I don't know why) is how they push enamelware 
for real marlboro-men camping.
Judging from real-life users, I'd say it's as fragile as most anything else, 
(because) it's glass-coated metal, not some magically powered dish.
So Stainless, if they make it, (I haven't looked) seems to me to be better.
Macho versions seem higher (IDK)



Wash it in a river, use it for an ashtray, borrow a little whiskey.
Enamelware is pretentious (I think.) Ceramic is microwavable.
Plastic sits unused gathering dust. (IDK)
Yeahbutt
Would you bet your microwave-oven's life?
Would your boss have a cow at work?
Would you be an outcast, a pariah,
(And you with the boss with a memory like an elephant)
Passed over again? (Remember the microwave-incident?)
Become a real-estate agent or die an old man shuffling papers.

Geez (NOW you do a 180)

In AI's defense, I haven't found any (certified) Microwave-safe mugs of the stainless variety.
"Yes", "No", AI should have an "I'm not sure" or "I don't know" response to conflicting information (politics, Microwaves)

Speaking of AI, I wonder about the way it arranges news stories.
The biggie political ones, the stories they sort of mumble, and the stories that never hit the front page at all (Because someone would blame Google for being too political.)
Note the dates.
Was this EVER on the front page?
1.89 sugar is now 4.00, do we dig it up from Ukraine?
Ports! OMG the Ports! 
They're lining up price hikes into next year.




No comments: