-->

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

strict rules for BP

 maybe you worry about BP, maybe not.
I do, every few months.
Today I opened up a new package of cheese, ate it, and later felt funny, like I was nervous or something.
So I measured it.
My arm must be bare, the cuff 1/2 inch above my elbow, and I like to plug it in (me plugging stuff in is a chore anyway)
The hose has to be aligned exactly with the palm of my hand,
and my arm (most of it) should be resting on a table.
The cuff needs to be installed carefully with one hand, being careful (after many tries) not to knock it out of alignment.
All those mini-chores surely rose the pressure, and the meter wasn't working as well as it should: It kept erroring out.
OK patiently (sort of) reinstalling the cuff,
*eventually* the meter and I agreed that my pressure was high.
Not too high.
Was it all the rules I was following, or is it the cheese, or ???
OMG, (bp going up)
I'll take some heart pill (It's related, according to google, kind of)
And check again tomorrow.

No comments: