-->

Friday, December 4, 2020

itapevi

 

"4:26PM" in Brazil, I suppose. If my candy melts, I'll be pissed but I'll know why.






Foam rubber torn into little pieces must be bad for your health, how else do you
account for this (extremely long) quote?
O. Nevermind.



Slow cold day, It's like summer with the AC on full-blast. And is my PC noticing?
I am wary because: 3dmark has a pending update.
But in my defense, your honor, "Cinebench r20 (there is an "r23" now) runs faster than it ever has before.
Yay! no one cares about defunct benchmarks, but *I'm* happy. Until the room warms up.

Not that it matters much, not that You or I care much, but "R23" just ran, 19 times it ran (maybe it was 20) and it said,

And now if I go see that the "Intel Xeon W-3265M," a 24-core, 48-thread
CPU is way more expensive, I'll gloat.
If it's in a notebook (notice the "M") and if it is cheaper,
I'll feel suicidally depressed. Or something appropriate.
Have a nice day.
 
Ah,HAHAH (Top of the world, Ma!)


This topical tidbit on Google's front page is something I'll bet 99% will miss or gloss over.
It isn't even a "fact check", it's more of a "vitamin D does a body good (but don't go postal)"





No comments: