-->

Sunday, December 20, 2020

scads

 Scads of blogs you'll never read from my site because they are (in general) too personal, too location-specific, and yes, there are slightly psychotic people reveling in correctly guessing (They think) where you live.
I enjoy hearing of the places I don't live, because it means I'm being appropriately circumspect.
We lived on a small settlement next to a small prairie (that much is true, if you stretch the meaning of "Prairie".)
In fact, the word "prairie" is location specific (moor, glen, etc (I'm seriously googling synonyms and coming up empty)
And anyway I was looking up "Little house on the Prairie" because it's a rerun shown most of the day on a minion channel.
What do people, watching the Minion-channels on Television, watch?
They mostly watch Cop shows,
Farming/Pioneer shows,
"Westerns" (Aka farming pioneer shows)
and whatever some old-dude middle-aged white male says people like.
Laura Ingalls: a racist?
Yes, buried DEEP within the inane trivia of the internet is a story about Ingalls's books (Little house")
Laura Ingalls Wilder’s name removed from children’s literature award - Vox
which is um, (whut?) since it usually gets pointed to to teach tolerance amidst assholishness.
hmm.
https://littlehouse.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_415:_Whisper_Country
Tackling Racism in Children's Books: Little House on the Prairie | Nashville Public Library
Bah. Live, learn.
This originally was modern day settling in neighborhoods gone bad (but that would be racist)
or settling in a bad neighborhood 
(Too location-specific, without tons more research on neighborhoods I do not live in)

OK let's face it, I'm very bad at writing docudrama-blogs that are mostly fictional and universal.



and maybe (severe out of context misquote)
I wondered (I haven't really looked for a link) if the so-called agreement (see picture) has anything to do with the Georgia-runoff election upcoming.
No one says that, certainly officially, but I'll look anyway, or edit some more.

Radical left wing takeover



Those (let's surmise, misquote, generalize) who have enough to live on, those above the poverty-line who DON'T have enough to live on,
uhm, OK I've written about this before anyway, $175,000/year politicals who can spend $600 on lunch,  (a commercial below (after many ads) for a Disney restaurant with a $600 Bill, and commercials within the video. )
(I seriously glossed.)
($600.)


Believes, better, 1st (see motto)















doling it out and expecting worshipful endorsements.
They're hoping you'll buy something to inflate the numbers for December.
"it's a wonderful life" propaganda (take that any way you want, I know you will)
Spinning it to make it look like Democrats are wasteful and spend-thrifty is sort of Republicans' 
job, and they're succeeding handily:

I don't know why, but I was thinking the other day of Teens breaking expensive Apple products to prove they could be broken, and posting them on Youtube.


Stick Aunt Nana's, Uncle Geoffrey's christmas present on Youtube, to prove their bravado, decadence (I don't know what.)
I could google it, but it was on TV quoting the youtube videos.
Spend $600 on lunch, break an iPad, land on TV.


TCL has a 120hz TV (right?) and it costs 1/2 the price of a sony, AND it's 120hz, to stave off those snooty high-hertz people (although they're worshipping at the 240hz TV church now)
This would mean something if:
You weren't so judgmental and commented, 
"Oh, and check out the Yada-whatever xyzbg,"
But you don't,
or can't,
And I have my own share of judgmental-guilt,
 ("Are you out of your mind, or just high??")
I could afford cigarettes for a couple months, nice ones.
or I Could afford more of my most-expensive prescriptions,
or I could just replace my dying TV, saving my more expensive monitor (because I'd be using the New TV as a monitor.)
But, I already did that to another monitor that quickly became useless because of all the condos from cockroaches.
(sigh)
Um, Or maybe the old monitor was past its prime and on life-support anyway.
Like, uh, the TV is right now, right this exact second.
But who's to say the New TV wouldn't die in six months, less??
There's a reason I don't usually type this stuff, but now you know the inner recesses of my soul!


No comments: