-->

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Bland. James Bland

 I'm sick again and out of Imodium. 
I don't know why, probably Soy or "An undigested bit of beef."
Earlier today when I felt better, I thought it would be nice to call out most of the foods I hate, entitling it "xenophobia" or somesuch.
But where do "Plantains" fit in? I should like them, they're not seafood, not fish-eggs, not baby-birds buried in their own eggs (which is a trendy thing in some countries.)
Papaya (I think, or is it "Mango"?)
Yams are from here, I think. Crawfish, Salmon, yeah I'm not prejudiced, I hate everything.

I like cows. 
Lambs, not so much.
Pigs make me sick, but it's a tasty way to get sick.
My stomach is a vegetarian, except Soy, it can't stand the stuff.
Years ago I thought I'd live on Tea (Lipton), but that's usually before some incredibly horrifying disease...
Don't live on Tea!
-------

I'm all like, You could fail epically in German, OMG.
And with the rise of acronyms, a typo could get you killed.
Hast and hasst sound alike except one comes with a sort of a hiss, but they sound more similar (to me) than "his" and "Hiss"

I despair speaking in a foreign language anyway,
you must rrroll your arrs, and you must be able to pronounce "Bleu" and learn to say "OE" (rhymes with "Bleu")


No comments: