-->

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

usb c c (5/10/20gps) 5w/20w/100w (wtf %$#@)



bedtime reading (*yawn*)
But what do reviewers say?
WTF do they finally buy? (That's apparently classified, "top secret")


(Fucket) bring on the dancing girls, peel the grapes...
 

Edit:
A ghost or a gremlin made me lose my wallet temporarily, which gave me time to decipher (in my head) the possibilities of a generic "Thunderbolt 3" cable, which is sort of like buying a freaking freeway to ride a tricycle, but whatever.
Accordingly, at least one of the cables (I haven't looked yet but) I buy will be "Thunderbolt 3" or an aftermarket-equivalent (if a huckster doesn't waylay me first)
Huckster, thy name is "Thunderbolt 3"

so, I'm reading a generic no-name review site, which differentiates thunderbolts by length.
In other words, VERY SHORT thunderbolt-3 cables can do monitors; longer ones (six-feet is Long??)
cannot!!!
uh, hmm.

I'm uh, fine with that, I think.
Maybe. 
(O, I don't know)
I'll think about it tomorrow.


No comments: