-->

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

freaking "ergo"

 I nearly wrote a blog about Joe Manchin and then realized, none of you know who he is.
OK subject-change:


 vitamins

Train of thought:

They can do blood tests now to a perfectly working person, to be able to tell if they're anemic, or eat too much candy, they can tell tons of stuff...they just don't *fix* anything, not until you're having an operation and a big red "alert" sign goes on.

You basically have to almost die, and they'll apply the patch, or administer the chemical.

But anyway, "Vitamins" (and Iron)

they can tell if you're missing tons.


why "Obsolete?" 50k units and it's Obsolete??
NOW you tell me.


I'm supposed to take it, starting whenever they get off their decorated white-robed butt to fill it (is it rare? Refrigerated? Just how obsolete is it???)

I had more, I swear...well anyway it's a scary new vitamin for me, obsolete for you.

https://www.bing.com/search?PC=U523&q=hypoparathyroidism&FORM=ANCMS9


What I know:

If they give you really powerful thingies like phosphorus, you'll crap on the floor.

But they seem to think a calcium-phosphorous balance is important, not really noticing WHY you're imbalanced, until it's way too late.

But they make their money either way "You need a stent...no wait, you need a bypass (hello, yacht!!)"

Phosphorous isn't the chemical I'm thinking of (maybe it was "Potassium"??) maybe that's the floor crapper. hmm.

Anyway at *some* point in an old person's life, things start going off-balance, and bananas and Metamucil won't help (Personally, I think all that stuff *would* have helped a 35-year-old, but everyone thinks they're indestructible until 50.)

Commercial? follows:

https://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/a19560631/i-took-metamucil-every-day-for-two-weeks-and-here-is-what-happened/

When crap gets stuck (wipe-wipe-wipe etc), it's uhm, (hmm) something to think about. Well maybe if I were 35 and stuff still worked well.


Eat shit stuff that makes a difference now, before your body is too fucked up to care what the hell you eat.

Really really old movie-stars, richer than god ones, sustain themselves on vodka so it's (ya know, I've been thinking about starting a brandy drinking habit,
or a "VSOP" habit, whatever that is. (I'm sure I'll find out, no snarky letters)
The dairy council, (eggs cheese and milk), the walnut council, the avocado council, and above all the EVOO council, welcome Brandy to the club.



No comments: