-->

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

end (bank-robber II)

 arena-style concrete seating, brown and rusting, arranged around a very dirty charcoal -gray lake.
At the center of the lake was a raised platform for destructive experiments.

And this outdoor arena is where the bored stereotypical teens gathered, to do the unthinkable, end the world for themselves and the surrounding area.

But this was no explosive-death, after the almost imperceptible detonation, it was more a slow death of degrees. Feeling nothing at first, they laughed and joked about life and the end of it.

Well, that was my "get up and pee" dream, what was yours??

What's it called when you lie to keep whoever you're lying to, calm??
"I just got a mysterious package, I wonder what it is?" 
It's nothing. (Call the bomb squad)

It's nothing (call 911)

I have this thermometer. It usually says my temperature is 96.9 to 97.5, like I had a cold or something, which was prolly the reason I was checking it in the first place.

Anyway, *today* it's 98.8, which, for this thermometer, is high.

I can already hear the bombastic opinionated lady in my head saying that's normal.
Fucket, I have a slight fever based upon my head, not the thermometer (o you wouldn't understand (*click*)
CDC really stuffy bigwigs (Why don't they give a dizziness lecture at the time of the vaccine??)
The hospital is getting so many supplies they can't put them anywhere, the hallway looks warehousey.
I want my lottery (but seriously, $1500 would have been fine!!)

Warehousey

Homily follows, don't snore:
https://www.cp24.com/news/the-vaccine-hangover-experts-weigh-in-on-why-some-people-have-side-effects-1.5406932 , (O-Crap, it's been 24 hours, still feel terrible)
I know what you're thinking, manly men hide their symptoms, get wounded in battle but soldier on.
Well this is my blog, not my employer or my Commander.

My head is saying I'm sick, And the internet says it's normal, up to a certain time limit (Which I may have already passed)
Diabetes makes it worse, ok.
I'm not actually sick, right? Only vaccinated (right?)
Oshit.
So, I'm googling, finding sales-propaganda to get the vaccine, especially if you're diabetic (or black Latino or have COPD)
But they don't give a whole lot of information out on side-effects of the vaccine.
The two-part vaccine part-one wasn't anything at all.
The second part hit me like a weird flu (no nausea, not just yet)
It's more like being, *carsick* without any throwing up.
I'd keep looking, but why?
Couched in the pleasant articles are terms like "24-36 hours".
I'll write some more tomorrow.




------
Video games are supposed to kill time, but I feel like sleep+TV is a great timekiller too...uhm, I feel like that's going downhill, but it's only til the covid-hangover goes away

No comments: