-->

Monday, June 28, 2021

Throw away 2

TLDR: I might need to remove my second drive to install windows 11.

Biggie guess, plus I'm clumsy and could ruin something.

?? would marking it "offline" be good enough?

This is a double-biggie guess on top of my other biggie guesses!!

But it beats extracting physically.

Yes

You Can!!
(No they can't (make a decent installation program)!

Let me wallow in my crapulence until something else dire happens, hmm

END
(the rest of this is archival BS)

 



Well La Dee Da (useless so far)


One of the most profound statements in hissstory
IOW if you have a prebuilt 
Dell, HP, whatever, you're welcome into the Kingdom.
If not, Outer darkness, weeping-gnashing


Unless someone prints a post about the exact settings for a DIY computer, the future seems bleak.
" not to worry, I installed (insert dictionary+ history of world) and it worked"
Bah! 

A 50,000 word article saying "we don't know"
(severe editing down)
Because I'm in a village full of pontificators who have no clue, and "Memory integrity" (it has many names) has been known to cause problems in the past.
But TBA
Because, ???




No comments: