-->

Thursday, July 8, 2021

aging (or something, don't bug me about titles)

 I don't get enough vitamin d ("It's time for your pill")

And everyone (on the internet) says it's because of no sunshine.

(Vampires would be jealous...)

But you've seen tons of old people with very pale skin looking like Tapioca...
Do you want "Tapioca skin"? 
I have a personal belief that when those old people were young and hot, they loved sunshine.
Now it's too late for them.

I'm not parroting what they're saying (rawr!)
 just pointing out that better sites believe it as well.


I wondered about collagen and it evaporating in sunshine, leaving pits (valleys, trenches, *voids*) in skin.

If Collagen is like the wax under your skin keeping you from looking like a mummy, I reasoned, then Collagen must be vulnerable to UV rays.

OK no one is saying this, they use much more technical terms before they try to sell you something.

And I suppose it's true, slathering on tons of expensive creams blocks UV rays (protecting collagen) but people forget their necks.



It's silly giving me an appointment, I'll forget it five minutes later.
three months from now, you say?
OK, have a nice day.

It's silly saying whatever this next line says...Only engineers at Dell would understand.
 
"Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected"
I wrote about this, erased it (too ranty.)
ALL have fallen short of the Glory of Windows 11!!!
Yeah, that about covers it.
Bye


No comments: