-->

Saturday, August 7, 2021

fingerprint mumbling

 https://www.scienceabc.com/humans/fingerprints-unique-change-age-alter-crime-diseases-identification-biometrics.html




Cop-shows vs your little fingerprint-reader.

They are gesturing at the air, or touching a 65" table that wirelessly goes to a 50" monitor, while your reader got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning and demands a PIN because you did not caress it in an exact prescribed way.

enough intro, I want to talk about that "exact prescribed way", several millimeters above my thumb joint, exactly parallel to the reader.

I've tried different angles when programming it, but they never ever work.


"I have no problems, ----- is great"

"Have you tried washing? Moisturizing? Praying to Timbuctoo at 6AM?"

"Now, there ARE other readers, but I only trust my iFinger"

All is despair and nothingness, I'm fucked no matter what, and no one agrees with me.

"Fucket" (some famous dead guy)

I have a nagging feeling that the USB-C key, while using an adapter is feasible and actually works most-times, is happier using a native USB-C port, although not being a pontificating monkey-boy asshole-ish supervisor-ing  engineer-type, I would not want to say either way, because (either way) they'd hit me with endless crap. 

I have only one usb-c connector and I hope it lasts years, but twice now (with another adapter and my new ones) it seemed the reader was better-behaved with no adapter.
So I'll need to unplug the reader to use my disk-drive, twice a month or so.

I do not know how my fingerprint-reader works, except I am fairly sure it isn't a nearsighted camera, more like an electrical-field monitor, but that's really guessing.

I wonder if there are different technologies used in readers. Plus technology changes often, and one supreme technology might have been retired for a newer one.

(The old one sits in argentina enjoying their pension)



My bozo is not your Bozo

written in that opaque Wiki-style,
 the article seems to say there were Lots of bozos in lots of towns.
I kind of remember the theme song and a circus ring, and Bozo shouted a lot, and it was mostly boring.
I dare you to remember one single "Bozo" cartoon.
I'd get teary eyed at Huckleberry hound and friends saying goodbye but I glazed over at the cartoons, the way you glaze over on commercials.
"Felix the cat" was the only true cartoon worth watching....
I don't remember much else about cartoons in my childhood.
 I do know cartoons got worse as I grew up, deuteragonists, etc (hehe)
"Tennessee Tuxedo" was one of the best cartoons ever made.

'K, this would have been lots better but that wiki kind of petered out. Like, which actor played Bozo in My market?? When was he actually on, or was I watching Reruns of True Bozo?
What was Bozo always yelling about?
Will this go anywhere (pictures, a theme song) or will it be erased?

My mind deceives me... since color was a thing of the future, pictures of the real Bozo would have looked like this


but colorized reruns must have assimilated my memories.

I wanted to know (for a second) if Mark Harmon of NCIS-fame was related to Larry Harmon,
but I got a very mumbly site that might say so, although no one else does.
Question: Who is "Jeff Harmon" and was HE related to Larry and mark. (nevermind)


I guess not. 

--------
Ephesians 6:5
....rumble-rumble)

 

No comments: