-->

Saturday, August 21, 2021

ocd

 Plastic bags deteriorate inside my refrigerator, I can't really explain it.
They're prolly still usable but they look sorry (foggy, wrinkled and faded labels)

So today bags came to enclose my insulin container.

Teaspoons for coffee.

Cups for medicine (because, have you tried pouring medicine into a teaspoon?)

A teeny bag for the bottle, which goes inside a box, with that large-sheet of disclaimers and warnings folded down into a little pillow.

A bag to put over the box (so it won't get wet and moldy)

1 bag

2 bag

3 spoons (actually, 6)

4 cups (100 or so)


I don't know what others do with their insulin, carry it around with 90F body heat or 130F glove-compartment heat.

And they get by, and their doctors are proud of them.

My doctors look pissed, mostly.
and my body says, "Insulin? Bah! (phht)" (in this heat; lowering the temperature works better than insulin!!) Armchair judgmentals in offices disparage me, because their room-temperature never rises above 70.
"Oh, bottled water"(bah)
Make it cold, Bottom line. (I can't find any trite rhyming sayings to go with "Make it cold" but yeah.
Chill yourself.)

Ice is nice

Only women get hot, saith the Internet

I'm tempted to run out and buy an ice-pack for the upcoming inferno in september.

O yes, we will burn in September, listen to the old-guy, he should know by now (year after endless freaking-year of impossibly hot labor-days)

Bah.

(This HTML entry is *still* trashed, irreparably, I think)

Plastic Juice-bottles in the freezer to take up space and save money, could be nice gigantic back coolers. They're very uncomfortable but they're free.

But I'll window-shop anyway.


(Disembodied voices mutter something about backpacks with ice in them; I don't know, I've never tried, but it sounds like a great Idea. Thank you, voices)


I suppose if you wanna "look cool" you have to pay tons, but I don't really care


An ice cushion (for your butt) a back-thingy and maybe a chest thingy.

Retail value: $750.00 or so.
My ancient "Ocean spray" bottle could be tons better, if it only didn't leak, and I'll never look like an hourglass (but then neither will you)

Ice non cooling (whut?)
Non-ice or non-cooling (whut??)
"Ice-non soft"
So it's hard. (whut?)
Fucket, it has nice reviews ("eight hours" of something)



You can't fight city hall. (Most non-insulting get-told-on so's-I-get-in-trouble remark.)


And Supreme authority


Dissidence will be quashed


What did they say to incur such wrath?* (In hushed tones?)

Does it matter?


What's it say about eden (gotta look it up) you broke a rule, so you shall labor and sweat, forever, until you DIE eventually. 
Pain.
* I'm getting writer's block describing a particular forum's post since it has nothing to do with a single post, a single forum. It's as if the moderators were appointed to JAG or the supreme court, or is it an example of OCD??(writer's block)

If I highlighted this next picture (every line) it would be meaningless.So I'll just present it, unmodified, for your perusal.
He's never heard of it, it Must be your fault (and shall be ignored) (Waitasec)
Someone who matters must've mentioned it

ROTD


(I'm very unhappy with the way this ROTD looks extra-random, skipping pronouns, dangling sentences; Blame OCD)
Cherry Healey (The Bum-lady):kinda gross, but you all fall for british-sounding women in tight-white pants.

*My* crush is the comic (it's the way the commercial was written) doing a schtick for some teeth-aligners.

It's her eyes.
Wait, she was just on.
It's like "You are under my spell" which is sort of the point (made up to enhance her eyes.)She looks very ordinary otherwise. I wonder if they gave her some tight-white-pants, what she could do.
Pia Miranda? 
If so, they did a helluva job with her makeup.
"Carine Rice," say others.


OTOH, makeup is fleeting; Diamonds are forever.
(You could *buy* a diamond with the profits from movies they keep making about Diamonds)
                                     
This ROTD was brought to you by really boring TV



8/24, one day (two?) after this was written, "sims 4" had an update, for unknown reasons, but ostensibly to add one single painting and to correct skipping steps on stairs.
(How can people with OCD count the stairs if you skip them??)Was it *really* an anti-piracy thing, a security update, or just a way to insert advertising for new games, I have no idea.
All I know is what they said, which is the whole stairs-thing.
Plants still revert to dust, more's the pity.
Maybe their tone-deafness will get noticed; probably not.
Enthusiastic sycophants rejoice, you have no problems anyway.

I'd swear this damned editor has OCD, it remembers a tiny-print-selection and puts all new text into tiny mode.Tough to explain (o nevermind)
(Never) Never ever use a footnote font again, it's one of those things this editor *rew*ins.
Or I could write this whole thing in "Word" but what's the point, nothing matters anymore.
(Nihilistic fatalist with OCD) 

No comments: