-->

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

I didn't know, (sorry)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3709176/#:~:text=How%20does%20aspirin%20treatment%20reduce,patients%20%5B38%2C%2050%5D.

 It's one of those pills the doctor gives you, along with all those other pills you think you don't need: Baby-Aspirin. 
It sat there in its pretty little bottle, for a month, while I sweated like the rainforest and sugar was nearly too high to read.
I wrote yesterday about cool temps affecting *my* sugar (because I have no idea about yours), and today, after taking one single baby-aspirin yesterday, sugar is super normal, the patron saint of diabetes (she's prolly a nurse) would be proud of me.
(Beaming from above, all those glorious rays sort of spilling over, like on a holy-card)
Unfortunately tons of sites want to sell me a card, I can't get a decent illustration.


So anyway, ice+Aspirin. But they don't say it's for sugar, they say something about the heart.
And I've read (a long time ago) it doesn't do very much.
Well, it does *something*, my heart's fine (thanks for asking) but my sugar is way-different, something *they* prolly don't know (I doubt they have time to read all the articles.)
WHAT do I know now?
They push water, but *I* know temperature 
and Aspirin help too.
Risky yes, but *I* like it too



I have a way-unrelated theory that I've been trying for a week, with positive results so far:

The typical overweight-person has a gut hanging over their belt-line, and this expanse of flesh is what people tell you is the ideal area for an injection.
But it did nothing (really, *nothing*) for me, so I'm injecting closer to my chest, inches away from my "Solar Plexus" rather than my navel.
The flesh there is fat but leaner than my gut, and my body is more responsive to the injection.
But that could all be folderol and balderdash, coincidental with temp and aspirin.

No comments: