-->

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

overcomplicated

 There's a road next to a hill. On the far side of the road (away from the hill) there's a bus-stop before a biggie street.

On the opposite side of the road, right next to the hill, there is no bus stop, because there is no sidewalk, no place to wait for a bus coming the other way (going home).

You need to: (um) go back to that biggie street, go under the bridge, go to the liquor store and see a bus stop for the other way, going home.

You can't fault the bus company, nor the hill...

In sims 4 there's a new mod.

New vegetables, modded ones, go into a jar, and then the jar is filled by a magical-type person.

So maybe you could grow the vegetables yourself, and buy the empty jars, but there's no way you could fill the jars with the magical juice (medicine, whatever) without knowing the magician...

Hand them the jar and some vegetables, go away for a day, hope Player (me) knows how to tell the magician to craft some special medicine.

In both situations it seems disarmingly simple, unless you're new at this stuff.

A biggie sign would'a been nice, for the bus,
And the magical-type person could just have ready-made medicine on hand.
OK I'm no bus driver nor a modder, so who died and made me worthy to diss stuff?

Nobody, nevermind.

If they found a gastrinoma (a blister) that'd be cool, it would mean today's circumlocutory (twisty-turny, fucket) trip would not have been for nothing.

But it WILL have been for nothing, I predict.

Extra-light gray but unremarkable, no evidence of anything (But I already said they'd say that)
Well except the cholelithiasis, which I would have typed as "no Stones"
Choleliths gather no moss

They looked at me in the lateral decubitus position (both) but did not consider ascites as a diagnosis (was I drinking water just before the test?)
Fucket!!
#@!% "Furosemide" (tons of it) and another drug treats ascites. Now all's I gotta do is find a word meaning "Ascites" that is not overweening and pretentious.

I'll get letters for months showing how much everyone got paid...Stick some vaseline onto a flashlight, turn it on and rub your belly with it.

See anything?

That's a scan, or at least it is to a layman, but they claim to know more than that, or how else could they get paid?


So my puffed up stomach is a figment, right?

Or ...?

Stuff they can't fix is usually your fault. Stop smoking, eat a cucumber (go away)


"we  don't look at intestines," says the scan-lady.

Someone somewhere did, and said Diverticulosis was a thing it looked like I had.
a very old vacuum-cleaner hose, a herniated tube (A bong-shaped intestine)
With little off-ramps for ripe food to stop and chat as they are (supposed to be) exiting the little church.
If you're in church and no one speaks to you, it might be time to leave.
(I'm just saying)

Stop smoking, eat a cucumber, go away....https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/what-is-diverticulosis

There's a million words for " in bad taste" and I can't think of a single one right this second.

"Not to be (incontinent) indelicate butt..." apparently all those metamucil commercials are meaningful, unless they're not (according to the link, more fiber might/might-not help)



Bah, fiber makes you poo, poo makes you eat more imodium, imodium keeps you in church longer, more gassing...I'm a gonna guess tons that I should be more judicious with my imodium.

Especially since no one else knows jack-shit.



Something the scan-person said, I had too much water in my stomach, but she did not say why she mentioned it.
Actually no, other than a sip or two, little water, because of the required fasting.
But I could not remember how much water I'd drunk the night before.


If it's a retention-thing, I have Furosemide which everyone says is dangerous...except the people prescribing it.
I won't know for days if it helps my "thanksgiving syndrome"
https://pulmonaryhypertensionnews.com/forums/forums/topic/do-you-manage-uncomfortable-swelling-and-bloating/


There's this guy on PBS damning the crap out of Sugar.

Since I was a kid, Refined sugar has been a pariah, and people recommended turbinado or "sugar in the raw" but nowadays they say not to eat sugar.

Well shit, Tea tastes terrible without any sugar, aspartame causes cancer.
Eat-enjoy is a biggie sin that you will pay for now and (soon) in hell.

Well all the health nuts in my family died of very unpleasant diseases so FURIO (RIP)


(furio=forget you and the horse you rode in on)

No comments: