-->

Thursday, February 10, 2022

vaping makes me sneeze

" Mere alcohol
doesn't thrill me at all...."

I thought I was totally dying from an allergic reaction to Bloody-Marys.

"Fag, freak, Pansy" and other phrases are the reason I never bring this up in mixed company,

but that doesn't hide the vape-sneezing.

Women lock up their kids when they hear sneezing.

"It's only the vape" might be worse, I don't know.

I don't want to be homeless. I also don't want to sneeze.

Is there a juice for people who sneeze at vaping-juices?

https://vapingunderground.com/threads/why-do-you-vape.774462/

Seems dated, like all the original members died or whatever, but it's interesting. (the site in the link, not the actual forum-thread it's pointing to)

All forums everywhere hire a guy to ask pointless questions to keep people posting, but.....I don't think anyone would know what keeps you from sneezing.

Waitasec, once the juice they sold me ran totally out and some much older juice I have from "Naked" took over, I sneezed less! 

I Think.

I'll edit this.

Yes, but the particular sneeze-free oil is too light on tobacco.
I kind of doubt the store would know which was what, so I stared at a few bombastic blogs just now.
TLDR they don't really know either.

Plus a lot of preachy sites, bombastic hippies, wax on about cannabis.

https://potguide.com/blog/article/why-do-some-people-sneeze-when-vaping/

I don't want to add any fuel to anyone's self-righteous flame, so I will stick to whatever legal stuff they make in Mount-Pilot (close to Pixley) but honestly, I was hoping SOMEONE would push a certain brand for the micronite filter that keeps sneezing down. LSMFT.

MTL FTW, DL makes me cough

But I don't know the math at all, nor what it is that constitutes "satisfying" to whatever it is that accepts nicotine. 

(My nicotine recycling center, the one that's in my body somewhere)

3,6,12? Sounds awful low, geez. (and before you ask, 3,6,12, I don't know what it means, not 70/30 either.)

I'm gonna totally guess that the most expensive one they carry is probably all right.

"now with 65% VG!" (wtf?)
Plus it says 3mg (not 12) right on the bottle.
Ok, whuuut???


'k, bring reading glasses or be cursed to suck on air, forever...



The very-sneezy bottle is 50mg-30ML which, unless I seriously read it wrong, means I already have the best, suck it up. Stiff upper lip and all that.

PS
The little vaping machine got pissed once it was charged and using the weaker "Naked" fluid, and plain didn't work.
I took *another* cartridge, filled it with the stronger stuff, and it was happy.
So THEN I switched back the non-sneezy formula, and it was STILL happy, maybe it did not notice?
I hate sneaking around my vaping machine like it was an elderly teacher with poor eyesight...It didn't like the Naked liquid, and then it did.
"Unsolved Mysteries"

No comments: