-->

Monday, March 7, 2022

ingots

 ingots to rods,
rods to screws
screws and plates to reinforced plates,
yada-something to rotors,
(I forgot) and r-plating to smart plating,
Someone write it down.


Two mines, two miners.
two constructors, 
One assembler.
I did this yesterday, but I forgot. it must be all of that "Complying."
Well done, good faithful slave, you've retrieved the black ball that looks like a special dremel bit.
What,
 you want a medal ? Get back to work
Piss on it, on them, ass-alligator scenario taken to the limit and beyond.
I await the dead zombie ex-employees.
Hey throw in a succubus or two. 
"comply"
Or an eveil computer.
"Submit"
Anything is better than this pointless shit, IRL you get paid, 
eat, pay rent, work some more.
This thing got rid of eating and paying rent, but no one gets paid.
******************
Notes for the bizarre (which are actually way more bizarre but I'm not advanced in bizarre 101 yet)


the smelter (the "ingots") need to be split between two constructors, 
Let's call them A and B.
A1 is all set but B1 needs help, an additional constructor called "B2"
for (first, b1) rods and next (b2) screws.
Once A1 And B1+B2 are done, two parts (plates and screws)
are ready for an assembler.
But that's only for one intermediate product, called reinforced plate.
The second intermediate product I haven't started on yet.
When I could *smoke*, I had all this figured out and made 50 "smart plates" easy-peasy, but today I'm back to my normal intellect which is lacking.
Given enough time even I could figure this out, but the space needed to make everything work all at once, well it isn't there (or it will be if I eventually rebuild)

Yesterday I was using more than one single mine.
Today I need to play Machiavelli and reinvent wheels to string all this together. 

without two mines, uhm, I could split the single mine off to two different smelters,
And go from there.
Or I could just start over and comply a lot.
I made a severe edit, because sometimes these drifting trains don't make a lot of sense...it's my mind drifting from boredom.
This next picture might explain why (it might not, but I'll try)

This game has a point, but I have not found it.

No comments: