-->

Monday, October 31, 2022

Omron (and stuff) revised

 People , salespeople and shills maybe, like Oxiline over Omron.
But Oxiline has many current models for blood-pressure monitoring, and the ones I'm looking at are T7, T9 and TX.
The TX is unavailable on Amazon, and the website wants $120, nearly twice as much as everyone else.
OK, *why* is it unavailable on Amazon, was there some fatal flaw or is it just, no one's heard of them and the ones amazon had were getting dusty?
Are meters generally made from the same parts, and companies decide how much to charge?
Oxiline has the best commercials.

One site got a blood-pressure-simulator machine and tested several models.
The Oxiline was the most accurate in their tests, IDK (I also don't know the exact model they tested, I'll edit this)

I'm scouring my browser-history...

Ah, *here* it is...!

"please tell the master that we praised their product above all others.
Praise Money"

It isn't maybe accurate to say, but review sites appear to differ on which meter is best...Although we're not exactly talking about popular items like cars, phones or video games. (there aren't that many sites to compare.)
I've decided that one you can plug in is better than one that sits in a closet for years with slowly rotting batteries.
The only one(s) I can find that accept power are the Oxilines.
But which?
Pay tons, or
You gotta buy and endure the remorse of getting an older model.



Or forget the whole damned thing for a month
F.T.S. (for a month)



I'm considering it.
A 6700 is twelve-dollars too much, but would be on par with my busted Rtx 2080.
Save up?? 
(the total impossibility of saving up vs blowing a teeny wad now)
RTX 3060 "Ti" only has 8GB, and I already *have* 6.
OTOH, decently tweaked, it should do >12,000 timespy.
If I weren't so greedy and could live happily on a timespy of a high-10,000, the 6650xt is tons cheaper...
Yeahbutt....
So, wait...the RTX 3060 and the 6700XT are close, possibly even interchangeable???
I, uhm, dislike being poor, and the 6700XT looks real good right now.

Let's hope it's not some arcane glitch or brain-fart Amazon had, and it really IS arriving by 10pm tomorrow, And these old hands won't break it installing it.

PS yes, I've heard of the "6750", a drunk has-been spruced-up for the party (ignore the wet spot) buttttt, uhm, (O) it costs more. Once you start spending large chunks of change, the *next* card is just a teeny bit more.
Yes, (can you tell I'm seriously trying to lower my expectations??) the 36503060(??) (whatever) would have been easier to use.


 O, fucket. 
I wanna see "12,001" in timespy, and I can die happy.
It's terrible, Nvidia is better but (whispering) It's potent and cheap. Landru hears all so he only says this once

No tweaked EVO-DEVO version I'm getting, so I can look forward to *nearly* 12K
I seem to have lost my copy on-disk of 3dmark, but steam has a demo.
*&^%, that's real purty.
Nothing is ever as good as the first time.
(*sigh*)
These full-version-versions are near as good.

The stark-reality after you remove any useless comments (about my CPU)
is that My new video-card qualifies at 13050 points.
And the unadorned truth probably is that 3dmark has been updated quite a few times since I used it on a RTX2080, and ALL cards probably will register slightly faster than they used to.
But I have achieved my goal of being faster than 12,000 (regardless of the 3dmark version)
AMD-Adrenalin is Not amused.
My master "3DMark" has pontificated that my results are unworthy, due to tesselation-modification issues.
Uh, Ble?
In your Face? (whut?)
These bloggy-things are supposed to make statements.
But all I can write is, 
"someone's happy, Lord, Kumbaya"
without really knowing why.
If I knew what this said, WHY would I look it up?
"Parmaterization" ok, gotcha 
(thinking "FUCK YOU! (Blam)"

So the card goes "You want *what*?" And goes ahead and does what it wants,
YAY, Card!!







With my current 1060,
The seemingly innocuous (harmless and meek) game-set from Microsoft,
"Solitaire," Raises my CPU (processor) temp 20-degrees Celsius, and my CPU is no bum,
So I'm guessing that They use the latest useless online techniques for graphics.
39C to 62C is a BIG jump, without much reason a person can see.

Now I wonder how much better (or how much the-same) movies look?
This-here page is making the CPU a cool 40C.
I noticed the other day when watching the movie "Alice" that, at least at first, transparent boxes could be seen, as if watching through foggy glasses.
After that I stopped noticing and started watching.
But I'm hoping for crystal clarity from the start.

No comments: