-->

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

speedtest

 It's a fluke. 

Or maybe holidays.
IDK, I miss so damn much (I'm off to DSLReports.com)


Totally vague bickering in the forum, O well.
No card or letter, just the usual ad about TV in the mail.



A snippet from Google, but I swear this didn't exist a week ago.

And (I'm leery) it may never exist again, hmm


Every year some yahoo almost kills himself deep-frying a frozen turkey.
Frozen-fries are bad enough...(long rant about fries missing in action)
but no one really likes turkey, except they're trying to elevate it to nutritional status
Races that didn't come on the Mayflower cook their own food.
"lumpia,"(yay) or "Pancit" Gowdawful)  whatever. I defy you to find a person who really likes canned cranberry jello.

And Yams are my sworn enemy all year.
If it weren't for mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing, Thanksgiving would totally suck (it does if you put giblets in the gravy or the stuffing)
And people seem to hate each other every thanksgiving, they fly in to yell at each other (work and slave over a hot fucking stove just to yell at your kids who live in squalor in NY to get away from you, why can't they be more like George?)
Pumpkin pie is nice.
Mince pie is horrrible (or is that Christmas) sleep off the after-effects and let uncle Benny watch his football game, then schlep leftovers 3000 miles at 5.50 a gallon.
Sure as shit someone will get drunk, someone else gets shot, everyone gets poorer.
I like thanksgiving, the weather, the trimmings, and once every seven years the peace and harmony, but the frozen parades, the cranberry sauce, must be an acquired taste I missed out on.
Effigies of cartoon classic stars I never liked, torturing women by making them wear bathing suits while you dress up in a parka
blablabla(preachy brat)
A deranged mom watched it with her cat



I love Lasagna or real-fresh doughnuts...except crispy creme
Lasagna could be pumped up with vitamins, artificial meat, to please the whole-foods vegan crowd...
IDK
https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/198yh5/the_true_identity_of_the_catalyst_me3_spoilers/ At one point in time, someone so bombastic it defies the imagination (and my reading skills) tried to pontificate the right answer to my game which is bombastic all on its own.
A game gets written, editors flesh it out, I'm pretty sure. Add a puzzle, a moral dilemma.
I haven't played the end yet, nor romanced anyone, and I've ignored all the advice on dialogue-choices... I still hate the game generally but it might have a nice ending.
A "Matrix" ending, I'm guessing...
"The Catalyst"










(Ble? (Whut?)



I got about 80% of their little bible...They created Harbinger but he turned traitor (or something)
The Apex race is a race of giant cockroaches living under the sea. Or giant Lobsters, it's unclear.
When they finally get off their ass they can actually do stuff, but they're burned out and bored.
Their existentialist philosophies are nihilistic.
(Or something)
The stuff I missed (looking out the window in math class) is too voluminous to write, I missed most of it. 
Like why cycles of destruction are necessary at all. If we're all so self-destructive, what's the point?
Liquified people, what's it for? (Or did the writers just copy every Sci-fi movie ever made?) light reading for later: https://drayfish.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/a-set-of-lies-agreed-upon-mass-effect-3-and-revisionist-history/
Calm down, here, have some Kool-Aid.
Be not afraid, Trump will win in 2024
(and other mind-controlling bromides, platitudes and cliches)



They're waking up, make a speech! Run away!

It's your hair.






No comments: