-->

Friday, November 25, 2022

Insulin Blues

 My Dexcom G6 transmitter died.
No real Biggie, but a new transmitter with insurance is $250.00 (from amazon)
and although I can see the advantages of Dexcom, The system isn't worth the enormous cost.



I seriously do not know if they keep sending sensors but forget transmitters.

Today my test-strip sugar was "50" and my body tried to wake me to tell me my sugar was low.
How much sugar should I digest to bring it back up?
There's an injectable product (glucose??) for just such occasions, but no one prescribed it.

My meter says to "get over it," because it's too high now anyway. But I'm feeling the aftereffects of the lows.
-----------
An ROTD you won't understand
Conflicted feelings as a kid about Angie Dickinson.
Before you were born she looked like this
and when she actually looked like that, I was four (or so)
Really older actresses on my movie screen, women who could have been my mom...
Drop-dead gorgeous women my age as a teen were way more attractive, and ....
It's an ROTD and tons of other ROTD's are knocking on the door.
TBA
Wait, so most women people really liked were born in the thirties? Geez.
WHolesome type who looked better when older


Fucket...I'm running out of room. Farrah? I liked Kate.
Suzanne? I liked Joyce
Deanna-Marina? (contact-lenses)
Britney? I liked Mariah.
I'm sort of losing memories after 1991 or so....Wait, super hot and not dead nor agéd...



Nice lady (I think) She talks too fast...



I'm purposely burying this next bit, to defend against the dark arts (soccer moms and their ilk)
Now, I don't care if you donate to zillionaires, but they (the shriners hospital people) have the nerve to keep begging for more, and more.
And more.
The ATTENTION medicare and shriner's should get a room and conceive a bastard child, already.

No comments: