-->

Monday, December 12, 2022

rotd (skip me) Under construction move along, nothing to see here

 12/12/2022:

Twelfth night is after christmas and is very hard to spell


Is it so vague?
3 wise men are there on Christmas, say all the Christmas cards.
But no, "Jan 6"
I'm almost positive they say it was his baptism, which I don't remember. It happened when he grew up, so this confuses me.







The significance of Mid December besides the endless nudging to buy something, or to donate, is in my indoctrinated brain.
Specifically one song, which I will search for now (you might have figured that out by now but I forgot to type it in)



No, this video isn't what I wanted, the song in my head sounds way more ominous.
But I'm forgetting the song in my head...

Nope.

At first I thought it was "Smiling Faces," but the Lyrics don't bear me out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s6W4FR39qQ The song in my head is misquoting and substituting "december" for "september"

The version was a top-40 and didn't have intro, 
but they have longer versions now.
https://youtu.be/nXiQtD5gcHU?t=114 is the embed link (skip the intro) but I messed up somewhere.
----
So this pointless exercise was a bust. 

There is a significance in my head for the middle of December, 
just like "Ides of March." 
Maybe it was a prison-camp war movie, IDK


Does everyone do math at Christmas or was that just me and my siblings??
The days before, the days after, when to return to school/work, and if *this* year has more or less holiday-days than past years?
NVM, stray thought.

(when to put up the tree, when to take it down (Jan 6th?)
And whether to leave the Christmas lights up til next year or wait for warmer weather to put them away.

No comments: