-->

Thursday, January 5, 2023

caviar wishes and champagne dreams


 The trashcan I currently own fights the odor-protecting bag, and the dinky springs for the lid are long gone, they flew away long ago.
Old/dead


Trashcans generally (with lids) have dozens of problems related to lids.
Well anyway, the sticker shock of one causes disbelief and visions of wasteful spending.
The one in the picture on top ("$91"??!!) at least tries to keep odor down, and the lid might work longer than a week (a guy can hope)
TBA if I ever get one.
(I don't care about spring-loaded cans, I wish they came with handled-lids, and were on sale for 19.99)





I could buy, (a few) compared to the one on top.
If it looks like the picture and this is no misprint, I've found my can.


Lid is extra ($10 or so)

"trashcans for men" "My-Kind" cans
Manly cans (lol)




A lady bought me food, it's unbelievable. What do you say to that.
(Other than "Thank you, nice lady") $20-bill the next time I see her?

It only makes sense.

"I am Olaf the Mighty, none shall pass"
(Plink)
"Thou art Worthy. Pass"
(but it's only the 5th, am I doomed to repeat this hell forever?)
(I've got a trashcan to buy next month)

-----
ROTD for the self-righteous:
It must be unpopular to run PSA's, like "don't drink and drive," "Don't hunt drunk" (uh) "Lock up your guns"
("give a hoot, don't pollute")
Beeeeeecause a brand of people will do the exact opposite....
RROTD (subset of the above)




No comments: