-->

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Interaction

 So I'm standing there in the bitter cold huddled around the pharmacy counter, and I'm told my prescription cannot be fulfilled because of a Qt Prolongation.

The pharmacist explained this but he didn't actually mention that the offending medication was amiodarone, not the other of the pair of meds I was getting.

"Amiodarone" is for some heart regulation, and Ciprofloxacin would mess it up.

They couldn't mention the amiodarone, it might make them liable.
I can just, Ya know, *stop* the %$# (fucking) amiodarone for a while.

No, it sounded much better for them to spout theory about qt prolongation.

A computer kept track of ALL the meds on a list, some of which (I believe) are unnecessary except for all the kickbacks, and flagged one of them, nice job, computer. Now go bother someone else.
I doubt I'll win this...the workaround is to have the prescription moved to a different pharmacy with more naive computers.


Your heart is nudged by some old bat to be regular. Then the "Old Bat" goes out and gets a pushy blowhard of a boyfriend, 

who starts on your heart, pissing off the heart, making it run away. 
("punk", says the asshole boyfriend)
In other words, get RID  of the old B... uh, "Ami (odarone)" and the boyfriend will follow 
(Like the little dog-bitch he is)
Wait, The boyfriend is um, Cipro... Everyone calls him "Cip".
With the old Ami out of the house, he won't hang around much to cause trouble.
Kill the cockroaches and leave.

The literature on Ciprofloxacin is pretty badass, It goes something like,
"You could DIE, do you feel Lucky, [punk]?"
It causes damn near everything, and etc.


---------
Get another legal team Or congratulate them on a job of diversion and distraction well done (AKA who keeps announcing this stuff to the press?)

It was the Janitor


You don't secrete, that's left to organs and pus-filled skin.
No, there's another word.
To help someone leave secretly.
Only I haven't found it, because it's archaic anyway.
It's in my game, a girl gets "secreted" from a castle as if they were squeezing gigantic pustules or something.
I'm almost sure it's "Secretted" but don't count on it.

Which is fine unless it's mispronounced (or is that me)
I still say it's secretted, not secreted But spell checker is very provincial.






No comments: