-->

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

"can you gum a steak?" from the series, "Can you microwave french fries?"



 I'm hoping to cook the tenderest steak in town, followed by French fries.
Unfortunately I can barely cook, and am toofless (ok one or two)
And soaking a steak in vinegar and "Massaging" it in salt after you stab it repeatedly with a fork,
are the recommended methods.
(What happens to the salt??)
using tons of salt is bad, hmm Might taste too salty.
The vinegar thing sounds better.
Whaddabout....salt, then a vinegar bath, hmm?
Or I could just buy the most expensive steak they have, sprinkle vinegar, salt, and (um) I'll figure it out, I think.
O yeah, stab vigorously.
BTW, "parchment" isn't something I can buy...the soggy fries, if hot, should be delicious,
 and I'm told Ore-Ida makes microwaveable stuff in little yellow boxes.

----
smaller than the steak in the picture, and I need to go look at the label, but bottom line, it cost 19.00.
Accounting for war pillaging and oil, I'm guessing normally it's 7.00
"Rib Eye Bone in," including the bone, 16.99 a pound (that's an expensive bone)
But they knocked $1.00 off the price, so only 15.99 a pound, 
and it was 1.19-pounds. 
Peacock is prolly cheaper.


The fries? No They're um, "crispy crowns" but they look like the box in the picture, except they're more nugget-shaped.
Personally, I think they're not as good as pan-fried hashbrowns.
It's a PITA to cook hashbrowns... but it's worth the extra effort.

Next week:
A scsi scanner from the 90's is more expensive to hook up than a scanner,
A phone's scanner be useless (I think),
And a *new* scanner I'd never use is $100

Nearly 20 years passed with no answer.
LIDE 400 looks Real Purty For a day and then it's mothballed forever.

(LoL) nononono. No, hmm

Being richer than God, I prefer (link) "Imageformula R10" beecause, the missing glass wouldn't break, and it looks small enough to enshroud in anti cockroach plastic (ie, a trashbag)
But the feeder-wheels would wear out and slip, it would jam a lot, but that's in 30 years.


The subservient drones slaving away appreciate it, which makes me think the other scanners out there must totally reek






No comments: