-->

Monday, January 9, 2023

quaint and curious

 A few years ago (and a few months ago) companies called me up or visited to get prosthetics fitted.

They were free.

*Now* they're 20% copay.

I think the companies have to approach *you,* not the other way around.

I thingk, mebbe...

I was gonna ask but 20% of 10,000 is a lot

They don't train you, it's out the door with a hearty good-luck...So you can crack your head learning, or watch inspirational videos (IDK)

This entry isn't well-researched; the companies can waive the fee, since they're charging tons already (I suppose) and somewhere there are underemployed physical therapists. 

------

I thought this picture was funny, but it's too hard to explain
(It's an ad for a computer scool)

A politics-reporter committed suicide.
Politics...Suicide...?
NVM
Nihilistic Thots
(link)




A free-game I got to take my mind off of "Elden ring" 
is called "Antimatter dimensions."
It's tedious like most video games are to me, but you can speed it up.
That seems to be the object, how fast can you achieve a really high number?
I wonder if autistic people would like it, 
And maybe micromanagers (who plan stuff)

The link https://clickerheroes.fandom.com/wiki/Units shows a table with names of numbers.
1e33 would be one-decillion, according to them.
I suppose die-hards shoot for 1e39 and above, but I'm on a couple Nonillion and I'm fading fast...

---------------

A man ranted to his wife/daughter how awful it was that I was wearing a windows-XP t-shirt, in maybe 2003. I still have one left.

Is it a collector's item or a scarlet A?


(And anyway what kind of ingrained asshole would care if I wore an XP t-shirt?)
I think I have a p90 sweatshirt (p-something) and a jacket from the 90's with garish computer-store logos. (The P90-sweatshirt really pissed off an asian worker from the company of p90's, at a trade show. She grabbed it, and I was told later by my ameliorating "boss" that she meant to rip it off of my body, hmm)

The things people get bent out of shape over, they *discuss* stuff. 
Someone is on the front-page news, someone I never heard of, and did something I care nothing about.
And I haven't even looked.
The XP t-shirt stays in a drawer, in fear.

"pete Davidson" (ble) (whut?)
I know LISA simpson... Jennifer...lawrence...no bells ringing in my head (VICKY Lawrence? IDK)


ROTD/Ranty

O sure, give the neighbors one more thing to complain about.
"He's COOKing again," I can just hear it.
Go choke on your McD happy meal


No comments: