-->

Friday, June 2, 2023

fat

 Type-2 diabetics can lose weight, if they have enough money to pay for the meds.
If they don't, most insurance setups include a nutritionist who carries xerox copies of someone eating beans and brown rice.....

Anyway a fat lady makes nice with friends, buys a dress that makes her look fatter, and dances a little. 


"Jardiance" the announcer says, before the warnings start.

An Ad for Jardiance online shows a fat lady sitting 

and I got to thinking about the drugs like Ozempic.
Maybe they're not allowed to advertise for weight loss...

Just some subliminal advertising.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/the-new-diabetes-drugs-your-best-shot-for-weight-loss has more specific links, assuming you can pay for them.

Maybe I'll take out a loan, a year or so from now.

Both Ozempic and Rybelsus are listed in my insurance-company's formulary.
If they were trying (hard as hell) to establish that I had a heart problem, they could *eventually* prescribe these drugs, which I'm sure come with really nifty rebates and freebies for the prescribing people.

But they're high-tier, high-priced. "Semaglutide" or some similar name is the generic.

The same page as the harvard article also has a hot woman exercising.
I looked for the picture, and several sites use it for different things.
She's older, so one page talks about older people.
Well anyway, she'd be a walking commercial I'd buy from.
Those other women, I don't know.




"Are they Fat? Let them eat cake!"
No weight loss. *Maybe* heart problems, Maybe High diabetes (We'll think about it)
And my reward would be, paying a ton every month.

Having permission does not mean you'd actually want to use these,
but....Maybe "Rybelsus"


No comments: