-->

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Just a ramblin blog

 TBA & stuff (or not)



---

Forgetting (abandoning all hope) about WHY my stomach is such a smelly trashcan,

don't they make stuff to put it to sleep?
Mylanta, scads of Imodium, even Lomotil (which is suddenly a hushed-tone drug)
are no help at all.

Yeahbutt...if nothing matters anyway and we're Dumed,
uh, ??
YEW feel that way because you drank too much, or your antidepressant is being snotty, but Eye live like a freaking monk.
I hope maybe to change strategies, buy some amazon's liquid diet (they mix 25c powder in water and sell it for 3.00 a bottle) (Plus, "Ensure" is in love with soy)
Zillions of silent dying needn't suffer this shit (from the "boost" details page)


"O, brother-bob, you shouldn't exaggerate" FURIO!! (Fuck you and your high horse)
"Case of 12" Kate Farms (yada, blah)
Really rich prolly love this stuff...I'll pass, but *Thank you* (HAND)
(Sheesh)
If you're a firm believer in the 3x-daily rule, um,
12 bottles (what people normally send) is a four-day-supply.
so multiply that damned price by however much four days fits into a month, 
(let's be kind to my brain) 7 or 8. (Let's say, "eight")

If you suddenly decide to eat less than Biafra, 
Hmm. Twice the price?
12 bottles won't last a frigging week, but I'll drink sugary tea to supplement.


Keep shoveling Tea and sugar down my gullet at random intervals....
IDK (is there an emoji for "Despair"?)


O crap, it rumbled loudly.
Oshit
Hospitals and Homes don't fuck around, they push large quantities of "Ensure" not really giving a shit about the ingredients.
I'm not in a hospital nor a home but (and it's more profitable if you stay sick, but)
uhm.  I sorta lost my train. Fucket, I'll order the cheapest, chalkiest crap I can barely swallow, and be grateful it isn't via a tube.

(link)

I was writing an entry and got caught up in fragrances people might like, but it's too broad of a subject.
Do you wanna smell like Pineapple, Vanilla, Lavender?
How strange.
Do you want your bedroom to smell like your girlfriend just left? 
Are you sick of the moldy stank?

OK maybe I'm mushing together way too many subjects....
Crush-something seems popular.
I mean...if you're gonna buy blind, and also feel like "White Shoulders" is a fantasy best left forgotten (*sniff*)




No comments: