-->

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Boring game thots

 Cop shows that have computers you control through the air using your hands, zoomable satellite photos, Coroners who crime-fight, psychics and photographic memories.
Crime wouldn't exist with these abilities, 
criminals wouldn't have a chance.


Real-life criminals pass by blurry cameras and smash jewelry counters
(why do they keep real jewelry in a store anyway?)

How much stuff you buy online, are from smashed counters?

Why do they use glass as a barrier?

An article is mad because makeup for black people is behind glass.
Geez. 

Anyway I haven't looked (I'm too bored) 
but do people collect clues from TV shows?
Like busted matches and cigarette-butts that haven't been smoked?
It's a thought.
A website of Columbo clues.
Crime-fighting medical-examiner clues.
Or am I out of touch; it's true most of the commercials are for geriatrics.
No, to be topical, I *must* order Netflix.
(or maybe HBO or Disney)
Why it's OK to blow someone away but extremely weird to blow someone.
How many kids have tried the neck-twist move to see if their victim-brother will actually die?
Interest is High


Nerf-nunchuks would make zillions.

At what point do I shitcan this playthrough and start over?
Now would be nice...




Some broke sentences cannot be fixed, so I erased them. 
I found this nice picture to replace them, 
And in my head I see a woman proud of her appearance (like some damn peacock) But insufferably hard to live with, an ex-girlfriend.
"*I'm* going to a swank party and *You're* not invited
(fool)
"

And her bathroom has many unguents and creams and fragrances, none of which really do anything except make her more secure in her offish beauty.

Bitter people drooling over her say she's worth sixty-five millllllion pounds, but that's just jerk-off fantasies.
"pursed Lips"
Lov 'er and despair


No comments: