-->

Thursday, June 1, 2023

o crap, amazon


 Not me, not my door, not my (nice) window.

Hey, they have a "welcome" mat.
And gold door knobs
And a wedgewood-looking paint job.

I'm jealous.


My door is black with white blotches from someone with too much paint on their hands.

My doorknob is brushed aluminum.
There's a large piece of dryer-lint where the package should be.
Now what??


I think I just talked to a robot, but they refunded my money instantly (which actually takes a week.) 
Do I reorder or something?
I'm confused.
Or should I schlep myself down to CVS...
I reordered and cancelled my order (Let's see how THAT goes)
because the person living in the nice place hand delivered it.
My tiny town is chock-full of nice people, I swear.


I wonder if I'm supposed to call Amazon back to tell them about the special delivery. Uhm, I'll think about it tomorrow, "another day," etc.

For opening my BIG mouth, I was charged AGAIN, and now Two charges appear on my bank statement, and the "refund" is nowhere to be found.

Honestly, this could take a week to sort out, or it could get lots worse.







No comments: