-->

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Feeling whatever II

 My stomach is totally pissed at me, the sausages had many flavorful ingredients that it doesn't approve of.
Can it be compared to a naggy girlfriend? 
Assuage it using many medications 
(maybe I oughta lay off the "Girlfriend" comparison, 
in this day and age I might be burned as a witch)

So, I've got time to think about the whole debt-thing and social security.
Warning: History-of-world sentence or two follow:
The 17th is the cutoff date for a social security check the following month, I've been told.
If they had enough money on the 17th (of May,) June is assured.
I cannot speak about July, though.

This train left and I watched it go. Something about the exact date I'd need to worry beyond, but nvm.

 Politicians will continue to be paid, and showboat until midnight of the last possible day, which (doing some algebra) is way before the 17th of June, so *July* is assured.

My stomach is *not* assured, and last year I got pneumonia right about this time.
No real reason why, except maybe (I can't remember) my stomach messed up the rest of my body. (My lungs, my foot, etc)
Stomachs are real important, they're the pissant politicians of the body.


Politicians want to hobble the IRS, That's a biggie for them, beeeecause they become millionaires and they don't really want to be known for that.

https://waysandmeans.house.gov/ways-and-means-republicans-introduce-bill-to-combat-bidens-global-tax-surrender/

I don't keep up on news about taxes on the wealthy...Joe Manchin opposed it.
I'm all like, Nah, nowhere but the twilight zone do wealthy pay their fair share, but that's a total guess, because I don't keep up.

Let the hoi polloi use Turbo tax, they'll use a higher authority.
The few, the proud, the IRS should focus more on them, or (eventually) die...
It's a self preservation thing.
ROTD (it's related, sort of)
Mike Huckabee likes to remind viewers that he Used to be a politician.
I idly wondered just how many commercials he is in, and the answer came back pretty quickly.
Now, I'd like to wonder how much of those commercials go to taxes, but I wouldn't want to cast aspersions on one of the next presidential candidates (prolly).
Do they pay him or a superPAC? It's all in my head so far...

You could probably find a generic picture of something, (better than I can,) the press does it constantly. A politician (a good or a bad one) Laughs, shakes someone else's hand, and suddenly an entirely different context is born around the picture.
Remember my stomach being pissed at me?
Not my stomach.



No comments: