-->

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Lowest thermal phone

 You cannot google "coolest" phone, the word has been co-opted by phone salespeople to attract middle-aged buyers.
Lowest thermal (printing, imaging, history of world theory)
OK forget it. 
Which phones don't overheat?
"Oneplus 5" but it's discontinued, and Oneplus 2 Pro is only for China.
We're supposed to be conditioned (I guess) to use phones as handwarmers in the winter.
TBA if I can find anything about it, although I'd be more lucky with "least dusty phone" or "Most shock-resistant phone"
But there are only two phones really, the iPhone and the Samsung.
Depressing.
It's come up with my phone beeeeecause Dexcom g6 (bluetoothy) makes the phone very warm and totally murders my battery, making me think there is a (non-overheating?) phone in my future.


Bluetooth 5.2 (5.3) assuming Dexcom is evolved enough to actually use it.
A reddit question is a sign. A54! Yay!
(Ignore the overheating, :( 😔😒

Now all's I gotta do is pay off my A53.

(whut??)

Not technically about Audio; Might help with extra warmth
They've gone up
You'd never see the color (town hates purple anyway)






Procyon III Temple ETA

Aka "now what"

Spinning rings, floating, oooooh, they must be beaming with pride at this inscrutable puzzle you have to google.
FTS, seriously.
Googling the damn temple ("north") of your space vehicle, although they don't include a f'ng compass) You eventually get there, ignoring all those pretty scans of stonehenge-type structures (reddit calls them "Red Herrings")
you *could* walk around wondering how to get in, or use your magic teleporter instead, &^%$#@.
Once inside you float, see pretty lights.
oooh. (This better not be it.)
The irreversible trend is, destroyed stuff gets examined, puzzles galore, because how could you hold up your head at parties without puzzles, unsolvable ones.
Google the damn game, end the game, play again for time-killing.
Busted ass clowns $#@!^&%*()^%
Unsolvable (on your own) I told you so.
f'n puzzles, the game was going well till I got to this damn planet.
*&^%

lounge lizards taking a controlled substance and dancing around made me think of "House MD" and Ketamine.
Ketamine has vague and sundry effects, none of which I really want to go into.
At best it's a pain-killer, and an antidepressant.
Remind me to look up "Rohypnol," another drug they whisper about at autopsy shows. O, it's a sleeping pill banned here in the US because politics and the evil hordes.

Tylenol with Codeine is the best I can get, I'd shock them white asking for whatever.
My back seems happier for a few days after one or two doses.
Now all's I gotta do is figure out what's pissing off my back in the first place,
But I'm digressing, not looking forward to possibly:
Shooting up the bar
Killing the dealer
getting arrested and having to use some arcane power I'll need to google,
or any other trite solution they copied from some other game.

If that puzzle wasn't opaque enough, here:
https://techraptor.net/gaming/guides/starfield-entangled-guide-how-to-save-everyone which has no bearing on my game, maybe they changed the rules or I did it wrong.

No comments: