-->

Thursday, October 5, 2023

caste

Total Clickbait pic. It's on Youtube somewhere, google it.

 



Gloom-stalker-ranger isn't a "caste" nor is it a race.
So what is it?
*I* seriously don't know, but...
I just learned that to be first in combat, your "Initiative" must be higher than anyone else's, ignore the catcalls of lazier people telling you not to work so fast.
Unless it's a dead-end boring job and you're gonna get laid off anyway, then do what you want, but we're talking who gets to throw the first punch.

(Link and other stuff)

So lotsa coffee, some dexterity, wisdom.
Then beat the shit outta those guys.

Not knowing what the rest of the game will be like, will you be ugly, old-person ugly, Do you stand around at parties (no spells)?

It's a depressing fact that most of the internet's recommended characters flail at their enemies pointlessly (miss, miss, miss) instead of making them scream and explode.



Somewhere in this melange is/was a post about fine-point pens, and a deal I got at a supermarket.
Unfortunately it isn't indexed, or something, and I can't find it.
I remember writing it, and including a photo of the weird little tip which was surrounded by a plastic ball.
Is it here? 
I'm not actually disappointed with my new pens I got from amazon, 
"Pilot V5 RT" but I wonder about the plastic ball, is it only on some models?
Why is the pen writing so thick?
Maybe they laid in the sun baking for too long?
A better written sample is at 
And that little plastic ball I have on the tip of my pens, is either missing or it is transparent (not enough resolution to really see.)
It plainly says in the title of the pen that it is a "rolling ball" which surprises me no end, and maybe that egg /bagel-looking plastic thing on the tip is necessary, or maybe it's like Pentel and it is supposed to be removed?
I'm not breaking a pen to find out.

I bought "blue" which reminds me tons of fountain-pens in my youth, except they don't scratch (Because of the ball?)
My old black ones are missing the little ball on the point, and I'd swear they're finer, slightly (both say they are 0.5mm)
I'll judge these pens tomorrow when they've had a chance to congeal or whatever.

Is handwriting personal?
It shouldn't match anyone's database of rapists and their manifestos...
The cheapo editor ("paint") removed the background, making the scrawl nearly unreadable, but I'm happy with it. (nyah)

But this was *way* before word processors, editors.


I rarely need pens anymore, and they last forever (precious possessions: Son-of-Teaspoon (the original is lost), lighters and pens.
The Pens are in the original cardboard and duly (daily) crapped on by roaches.
The blue pen is my new favorite, I'll endure the thickness (with some occasional grumping)
The disembodied voices have spoken, "Should'a got 'Pentel' "
Yeah OK, next year.

Retractable Pentel 0.5mm "assorted Barrels" (??!!) are coming, assuming I ordered right, but, what's with the "Assorted Barrels"? (omg)
25k-people can't be wrong.... 
I don't really wanna edit this but I'll have to, soon.




Not "NV" but "RTX" hmm


I planned to scribble samples from each pen: The one(s) I have now and the ones that will get here eventually, hopefully on a cool autumnal day.
anyway, sample-the-First:
*WHY*, you ask? People can't agree on stuff, 



 whatever I write will be dissed. Did that come out right?
No? (furio)
I'm not selling pens but if I were, half would hate the color, the style, or the pointy.




You can't see what I do, looking at the overall "Look" of the two writings,
the pilot writes thicker.
That might be a plus for some people.
 I figure, is that you're asking "extra-fine" to write without scratching nor holding back ink, and it should be proud of it and show off.
So my *personal* preference  (they being nearly the same) is the Pentel.



In case you were wondering (I'm not,) they make an even finer pen, 
"Super-fine", 0.3mm 

No comments: