-->

Saturday, February 24, 2024

random fandom

 A glitch in my game sort of kills any point in going on, so I wonder about stuff.
https://liesofp.wiki.fextralife.com/Champion+Victor
Kill this much-admired guy, a real blowhard, and THEN do critically important stuff 
(do not pass "go," do not collect $200)
or be doomed to fail the next three hours of crap.
At least I think so.


Sophia is a bit of an enigma, if you squint and wonder hard.
She must have been entranced by Simon's Masculinity and confidence and got suckered into his sales pitch about evolved humanity, 
but then, as a subject of his experiments, she was literally stuck in his machinations and couldn't ever escape.
She's the most moral and the biggest liar in the game.
She has no body, only an illusion of beauty (lotsa makeup)
and some weak magical powers 
(she can get into your head and entrance  Beguile you. 
What bright-bulb thought that one up?)
heteronym vs homonym....anyway the link entrances you with a possible reason they might be spelled that way, and then spams you relentlessly unless you click on their inescapable ads.
So I've prolly got a virus now.
The annoying cricket is beneath useless but he appears to be associated somehow with Sophia (you might say he has a crush on her, an admirer from a distance.)
The most useful person in the game is a Korean woman, but she has very few lines and a quest I can't ever fulfill (kill her brother and lie about it.)
Other women (Laxasia) adored Sir Simon but he only cared for Sophia.
I inserted a picture here of the toothy "Laxasia," sort of (there's an exact second I cannot capture?)
I'm not sure I captured my fear of overly-huge dentures, but...







 



I might still have a chance; Killing some random behemoth in a city dump might (just might) allow me to trigger some dialogue. I will edit this.
meantime, an honest hardworking site for you to enjoy:

Random Fandom IRL (in real life)


An attractive older woman is on Google's front page with some caption about the EU.
What does that have to do with the woman and her train (the subway??)
I clicked and was immediately paywalled, so I just copied her picture and did a google-search.
The President of the EU! 
Commenters on this youtube video seem to dislike her, 
But the part of the video I watched has young well-dressed people wanting selfies with her.




She attracts and repels, most interesting!!


-----
Another (very) random fandom...when Sandra Oh was on the Larry Sanders show she looked all  right, but NOW thanks to whatever (makeup, more money) she's better looking.
I don't remember WHY I watched "Larry Sanders"; I think it was a brief time in my life when I thought I could afford HBO.
Whatever.
Is the pretty lady in the "Harrelson's own" commercial her, or has my face agnosia gotten much worse??


o. (facepalm) nevermind


Rant (don't read this)
"Who is my representative (generally speaking)??"
Generally speaking: You've been declared OBsoLETE or to use their word,
"Deferred" and you do not officially count! 
Not for a while.
Remember that, voter. You don't count, but vote anyway, we look better that way 
("Noblesse oblige", "No taxation without representation")
This rant being too vague for words, I won't go on much beyond saying that it's hard to feel good about voting for a person who really doesn't represent you legally, boundary-wise.
It's like (OK) donating for years to a firemen's association that won't save your burning down house because you're beyond some boundary on a map.
Several "911" calls later, noblesse oblige and all that, but your house by now is mostly gone.
Or was I unclear.









No comments: