-->

Friday, March 1, 2024

footnote (I'm tickling your toes)

 Official Train of thought:
A smaller game or two on Steam uses the phrase,
 "hihi" 
And being an english pronunciation-reader, it looks like 
"Hie-hie" (which rhymes with "pie") and I'm too old to relearn my vocabulary,
but
actually it's prolly more hĭhĭ which rhymes with sit-sit.
hehe.😆😆


This (the above) was uncharacteristically short, and there are so many disjointed rants yet to write, but full-fledged blogs would be needed, boring entries.
Well like, "what happens if I make a monthly payment on a loan *too early??*
which I won't know the answer to for days.
And some political thing I am unqualified to mention (there's a biggie "why?" I cannot answer)

This just in, a time-killer that costs less than a pot-roast:


I prolly confused the issue with the "29.99" but it's a brag from a guy posting a couple days ago.
Be interested in the main character, hover over her virtual body doing virtual things, lust after her next adventure (hopefully), while you wait in your hovel like monks during lent for the MAR 21 release. Well ok I'm cynical but I still wanna buy the cheap version.
Kinda like a sexy dream I had the other night about someone ...there's no reality, but the fantasy was ok.
(wait) I own this game, I've owned it for years.

Ya know what, I think I'd like the greek lady (assassin's creed?) instead.
If it's a wemoddable steam game, OK but blogging about ancient ($59.99!) games isn't my strongest ability



OK, 14 Ptolemys? And they're not the math wizzes, right?
Plus, *seven* cleopatras. Seven (at least). 
So the famous Cleo and the more famous Ptolemy, musta been way different people hmm.

Philopater family (Ptolemy and Cleo)
I just read somewhere that Cleopatra killed her brother Ptolemy "to make way for Caesar" (it said.) IDK, PLus, not to cause confusion, but Soter (not Cleo) was a "companion of Alexander the great" beeeecause,





Ptolemy Soter was better than Ptolemy Philopater.
I don't know who the Ptolemy-math genius was, maybe that's another blog-entry.

The egyptian ka and ba are parts of the soul, look it up
the elusive "Ha" is the body (I've heard) but, in typical wikipedese it's unreadable
ḥꜥ which means absolutely nothing to anyone anywhere but it makes wikipedia happy.

No comments: