-->

Saturday, June 22, 2024

CVS

 None of the following is (probably) true, I totally made it up.

Why does CVS suddenly have very little or no sugar? The brand they DO have is too sweet to be honest-to-goodness white american sugar, and I notice the taste difference.

So today I looked up healthy (quote-unquote) alternatives.

Sorghum?



Molasses.

CVS got rid of the banana cakes, the sandwiches, and "Lactose free" ice-cream must be suspect (or they'd have some).
Some politician somewhere hates lactose free products, it cuts into the whole "Digestive health" product profit margin.
Better to find out on your own that you're lactose-intolerant, and buy tons of Imodium, than to be wise and eliminate Lactose in the first damn place....
OK This train of thought is done, back to saving the world (from evil plants)
(and evil AI)
(and evil megalomaniacs)

EVOO/Soy/ "Lactose" societies
All profit from your stomach


Lactose-intolerance is a fact of life, not a profit-making opportunity.
Who fights for us?



It finally dawned on me that ordering one "New" takes years, and you could have one of these today.

But I wonder... if 114k is a nice round used price, what (ignoring the trumpets) is the new price?

Beeeeeeesides...



I doubt they'd haul logs or (whatever trucks haul), they're more of a vanity purchase, I'm thinking.
Stainless steel truck bed, hmm.
If you could mount a ... a ...

one of these


Lawyers, Real-estate salespeople, recipients of gifts (like the occasional wife) and the chairmen of political parties, preachers, pimps, and everyone else with most excellent credit.
I meant to do an adjective-filled tirade about the decadence, but I give up.


Congress...





No comments: