-->

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Why-stuff

 This is basic insurance math without talking to any actual humans who know and care about the subject:
I know Prosthetics were free to clients, I got two free, but they were ungainly and I fell a lot. It's like giving someone ice skates and expecting them to skate.
And after they try,
 and crack an elbow and some teeth, the skates might gather dust.

Besides, they don't fit anymore, and I would need a pair, $10,000 each, for which I supposedly would fork over $4000 total.
Unless they're still giving them to people free, after insurance.
They don't train, but I'll bet they still want the $16K and waive copay under the right conditions.






Plus I would limp and use a teeny cane, not pretend to walk like the youtube videos.
Asking anyone officially is dumb, they just parrot a book I can read, but that book isn't true all the time.

No comments: