-->

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

BG3 romance: The console

 This is unfinished and never will be finished, bee cause I can't figure out their garbled greek for the console commands.
A file referred to by a satisfied player does not exist, except in her post about another guy who is supposed to have linked to it.
Act1_OriginMoments_Shadowheart.txt

NOW I get why Baldur's gate is patched so much, no one can figure out the commands.

"Flush toilet"=

  1. "800678fd-e60e-9f9e-e877-11087cdfe442", --00271a97-6d2c-02c1-7090-cc4adcfde462_A

Well, actually, there IS a ray of hope I want to try:
When you're trying your best not to be nosy, you might lock yourself into the friendship-zone.



Be nosy. 

Ask about her life, (specifically, 
she will admit that she likes Orchids and can't swim)
This little conversation sets a flag buried deeeeep in the game, 
or so the rumor goes.
My dilemma is that the girl in question is usually nervous or very angry, or on a mission from her God. 
"What, besides My Life's Calling and the greatest problem I've ever faced?" she always says,
But I did just ask that difficult question about orchids and
Yes, it worked! The romance beach-scene triggered on a playthrough that skipped it previously.


Thanks, random Reddit-type person.

No comments: