-->

Monday, August 5, 2024

rambling (I can ramble, ?!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert_Humphrey_1968_presidential_campaign

 Biggie war going on. One of the Candidates had recently been assassinated. 
Well, Humphrey lost, and no one knows who he is anymore.
Wikipedia says he lost big electorally, and a little bit popularly, because everyone was in love with Richard Nixon.

Time Magazine puts Trump up there with the likes of MLK and RFK, although I didn't read much after the headline
https://time.com/6999231/trump-shooting-parallels-history/
The electoral crap and the Antisemitic propaganda (Everything against the war, they say, is antisemitic)
Uh, where was I...
O. 
They Know they have your vote, they might gloss over your mayor or governor.
No, they'll pick someone they hope will make a difference, electorally.
And, try not to piss off the electorate (because of some war or speech)

I looked for articles on Manchin (biggie surprise, he's against Harris)
and now I'll look for the GOP's version of a deep-state, "Jim Jordan" which could take a while (How much are they willing to leak, reveal and bombast to loyalists in the Press?) BBFN :( πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’(Wait, all the synonyms and the emojis look identical? Let's launch a congressional investigation into emojis.)
..🦼πŸ₯²πŸ˜”πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΉπŸ˜“πŸ™πŸΏ
Not sure why I need supreme magnification to understand wtf they're on about.
When there was one happy face and some squiggles, life was easier.
NOW you'll shoot people for inappropriate emojis.
Not that I wanna poke the bear, but are there any God emojis, Jesus, and whoever?
OK forget "whoever", I don't want my CVS burned down...

One official water-pistol, ten-zillion unofficial guns and pointy fingers
if I paste one, they'll lock me up so *you* look, Windows+Period-key.
Or nevermind.







And pigs should fly 

(link)
I don't quite know how headlines seem to know what you were looking for;
For a while I'd get headlines about Baldur's Gate 3.
Now, I highly doubt Anyone anywhere outside of my field-of-vision reads this stuff, so I'm guessing that every time I search for something, an angel gets their wings (or something.)
And since I was searching for Jordan, headlines started popping up about him.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jim-jordan-s-attack-on-catholic-groups-ethical-investing/ar-AA1ohleC?ocid=BingHp01&cvid=3ccd931b6c3e4b73835d3966e74b13d5&ei=40
----


Masterful Rambling:
(bombast)
They get paid by the word, I swear.
And who will TLDR...Harris, maybe.







No comments: