-->

Monday, August 19, 2024

Love at the beach

 Oh, The title is what happened in my time-killer game just now.
I must have been so bored playing it that I cleaned my filthy stove, a little.
What's a word meaning "Squalid" but not menacingly contagious?

And my hated (by others) spatula is just fine, TYVM, didn't melt or break, although all I've cooked in my omelet pan is omelets.

I'd be wanting hamburger, or maybe (acid test) Fried hot-dogs, but my stomach is on strike, nothing moves ever, at all, and I wouldn't want a labor riot.
Great intro, but "where's the beef?" IDK, I'm lethargic today, there's a commercial just for people like me, as a matter of fact.

A woman with a rueful smile has just taken a shit and looks forward to happier days.
More generally topical, 
Hypothetical "partial bowel obstruction" diets avoid high fiber foods.
Like Romaine lettuce.
Every favorite food of mine has a dangerous side-effect.
Go google it, but I swiped their list:

High fiber foods conglomerate and cause traffic jams. Well, they said that, in a gross kind of a way.




an article from SciTechDaily (a commercial or a genuine article?)
Says, a long name of a chemical is in everyone everywhere, and affects another
long-named chemical, in your gut.
So they're pushing the second long-named chemical, as a pill, that you can buy (biggie surprise)


https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2023691




No comments: