-->

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Style (I think)

From my phone

 
From the web

I get the second picture, and it looks like the same style.
Too-small furniture, random objects.
But the first picture is mystifying.

A man (yes)
on a couch (OK)
with his dog (go on)
is looking at a teeny angel(?) on the wall (whut?)

The first picture evokes memories of post nuclear '50's style decor, when Hi-Fi was a biggie thing.
The second one tries to be all trendy and french.
I'm wondering though what the man is looking at, it will haunt me until I make another call or get a message.

forced 50's retro

A living room with no hi-fi or B&W TV? Fake!

The above picture is much too "Busy" and hard to navigate, like this blog entry could be if I kept going, so I won't.

Bee
cause, interior decoration is for the filthy-rich without much to do, and most of the pictures look too lavish.




There's a sofa people like with no legs, and held together with brass tacks, and if you even think of looking at one, it's $1500 on sale.
I wonder what era it came from; it's a train of thought from the brittle matchstick 50's furniture.




But, most of the people with the pictures are trying to sell something, so of course they'll look their brightest and shiniest, definitely not post-depression-dinge.
O!
O!
The lines behind the man form a woman leaning in to tell him something.



No comments: