-->

Monday, September 30, 2024

my sugar being too low,

I can't jump right back into bed after a bathroom break, so I'll type stuff.
What is a good Pseudonym for an author?
"Dottie Bubbeleh "
And does all the money they throw at natural disasters get to where it's going?
https://www.google.com/search?q=post+disaster+corruption&oq=post+disaster+corruption

The first thought was a waking thought, and the second, why Google's normally political headlines are plastered with thoughts about the southeast's weather (they have a nice biggie picture of a tattered wind-damaged American Flag, brings a tear to your eye)
So yeah, plaster-smear-plaster,
And I'll wonder about the funds going south (They've got articles on Katrina)

With the prominent disclaimer that I don't know what I'm talking about, wait till the official spinners-of-news tell you what to believe.


Biden's magic wand isn't working too well, what with the war, and all the water.
Or what else could they possibly say?
I'll wait for the laundered version of the debate(s), plastered on Google's headline page.
It isn't related but it's what I'm thinking about





No comments: