-->

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Milking mummy


 
I was convinced that the old mummy movies were, 
  • The Mummy
  • The mummy's Tomb
  • The mummy's hand
  • The Mummy walks
But Google says the last one is "The Mummy's ghost" not "walks,"
and anyway they came out with a new set, 
then it gets confused with some scorpion guy.
I think I wrote about this already, and I think The one I liked best is lost in my memory.
Mummy awakes, the tomb-raider goes insane on the spot and laughs uncontrollably, yada woman who Mummy has a crush on commands the mummy to drown in a lake, the end
I miss Christopher Lee as the young Mummy and the nine Tana leaves (I used to know more about this stuff)


---------
They moved away quickly from mummy-movies and now they're concentrating on Vampires, on the cheap-ass freebie movie channel.
Which one's Mina, Which one's Lucy?
Booty-call Lucy vs girlfriend Mina (as I recall, and I do not)
Vapid, huh?

Whoever the Betelgeuse (Beetlejuice, for vapid spell-checkers) woman is. "Take me away from all this death"
She's the sexy one. (Vapid? no) 









I'm googling images for my windows firewall.
I'm the sexy young thing baring my breast and Chris is coming in through my window.
(Have you even looked at your firewall lately? Every pissant little game you've ever played is there)
Unfortunately lustful women and hypnotic eyes must be trademarked, paywalled. 
O well.

Totally misses my point, but 


people you've never heard of are glad to pose:


OK I'll admit failure (Failure!), there are no sexy invitation vampiric photos.

"these are not the errors you are looking for.
We are to be ignored"
OK I'm, um, Oh yes, please, come on in, would you care for some blood?
"By design"
(Who designs-in errors you're supposed to ignore?)
Farts in polite company or whitewashed incompetence?

If at first it doesn't succeed, talk Slower, LOUDER.
yeah, OK but as long as it works WHY E R R O R
At...ALL???
IT WORKED, didn't it,
so WHY
ARE YOU BITCHING??!!

Beeecause, it likes to rub it in every f'ing chance it gets, that YEW are NOT uppercrust, but it will accommodate your backwards little way.
It's like, a snicker of disapproval. It's shaking its head sadly.
(It's a snob)



No comments: