-->

Friday, December 25, 2020

look

 In some cultures it's impolite to use words for what you can do with looks.

I may not release this, google is american and has no idea wtf I'm talking about, although I could prolly make up something from a random image or two.

The "I'm better than you, how dare you think otherwise" look (for when you've committed a faux pas like saying "You're gonna crash!!" or maybe just "Ahhh!!"

Your opinion of me has no cash value


You embarrassed me in front of my friends! Get out of my sight, worm







Insurance Ladies
I'm thinking up synonyms and finding bad-memes, but words sort of defeat the purpose.
"can you lend me $5.00?"
"Can i see the doctor today?"
"can I pay you tomorrow?", "Sorry I broke your lamp"

So, I'm watching "Mutant X" for the first time, (And with no sound) at around two in the morning,
and I notice that this pissed-girl is incredibly beautiful, or the show has a very good makeup crew.
"Victoria Pratt." 
I can't decide if her beauty outshines her really bad withering glares.



This next pic is a google-result Of "withering look" (I know it says that in the picture but I needed to edit this disjointed sentence now that Victoria is here) (Why Google thinks only women wither with looks is a mystery unless "wither" has another hidden meaning)

(mostly) older women wither, says Google


The next pic says it's dominican.

*I* say it's multicultural.

Kiss-to-point, pucker-to-point, google is clueless, but I eventually hit on "Pointing lips"

My premise is that other cultures have more expressive, accusatory faces.

Google seems to think (with a condescending glare) that women have more expressions on speed-dial.
Whatever.
This train of thought is long gone.
"Have a nice day"





Abyss of dental insurance

  
50% coverage, for dentures, xrays, extractions, Mean-dentist no-charge






Little frittering things like cleaning and visit-copays,
and after one year they Finally get off their ass to order some plastic molds where your teeth should be (used to be)
You probably resisted the sales-pitch for implants, on sale, $1000 off because you belong to their club, only 19,999.95

Dentists are far far away usually.
If I paid cash, could I go down the street?
Hair, nails, dentists, we've got tons.
No one ever thinks to install nutcrackers into your mouth, ever, it's an appearance thing, a BDSM thing.
A luscious big-breasted cleaner thing, an evil scary ex-nazi thing, NO ONE thinks to invent a utilitarian thing without the smoke and mirrors, no profit.
Maybe I should just buy a blender, hmm
My stomach will be the death of me, it feels bad right now.  If I gave it teeth, would it care?
Judgmental people paid to spit out pleasantries you're required to respond to in kind, and then politely ignore their gossip to whoever about your teeth
(No teeth means you can't hear, apparently)

I used to think (I still kind of hope) that someone mailed you a plaster mold which you used to take an impression of your mouth, and three weeks later they mailed you a denture.





nevermind CPU's and Motherboards, Teeth (*yawn*) and rent.
Maybe it'll pay for the fees they charge my savings account


Endless commercials asking for money.
Two major hospital chains, freezing dogs, an old woman in Russia,
And I wondered (for one commercial showing real close-up photos of a freezing dog)
What the money goes for.

Wealthy hospitals rake in U.S. disaster aid for COVID-19 costs | Reuters

If I wrote a snarky but happy review of my new TV, would you misconstrue?


I love it, which is ironic sort of, because they've discontinued it.
The stand is too sturdy, and the picture is too nice, so they dumped it.
O, it doesn't require you to join anything or sign up, which is a definite no-no.
I think I oughta add that my TV wasn't bought off some dusty-warehouse corner, it was made last month (if that's what the date-code of 11-2020 means)

No comments: