-->

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Notes 3 (bombastico)

 Sorry, but my "Notes 2" was getting too bombastic. Skip this one totally unless you're interested in:

  • Asus Crosshair VIII "Dark Hero" Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity
  • MSI Godlike

I choose MSI over Asus,

but...

I imagine creamy-complexioned assemblers in slightly cold factories,
and wizened BIOS writers working in some office.


If there are really fat ladies and cigar-smoking burned out techs, I don't suppose it'll disturb my fantasy; I'll never know.



I curse the day I read tons of reviews and bought this doublle-typing keyboard, but I'm determined to live with it, not throw it away in decadent-disgust.
live
llive
llive
live
live
live
Anyway, I'll have to live with my motherboard choice, assuming I could get one before March, when the newer models arrive.
live
live
ive
llive
llive
live
live
live
live
12/8: BIOS 4.60 for my mobo.
It's been a good life...Goodbye for now.
. . .
I'm still here (You bastards!
Well, uhm, sort of.
Lots of adjusting to do.
My SSD went postal, the optional BEEP is no longer optional,
and the keyboard still double-types, but the main thing is, I can still blog to me, myself and I (right?)
Live! (dammit) Live!
(AGESA whut?) 




No comments: