-->

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Time stopping (and other breakdowns)

 A woman-avatar writes in a forum how bored she is with all her games and albums.

And I got to thinking about the time of night in the winter season, when time seems to crawl, to stop.

I'm guessing that this is especially apparent after the holiday season, but that's just thinking out-loud.

Anyway, you remember how my "Das Keyboard" kept dying last month. This keyboard is stellar, angelic, but the mouse is either dying, or evil by comparison.

Now, I anticipated this and bought an extra mouse, a really cheap one, to have as a standby, but was it because of USB3??

Google makes it look like the bitter curmudgeon in the picture's answer, is the only answer, the official one.
Is he right?

Do devices have problems operating above their USB-Grade? 
Maybe I should have worded the question differently.

A less-than-satisfactory link follows, followed by any links I might find tomorrow or later on:




Pray and wash frequently, but you can still become a wolfman when the moon is full and bright.


No comments: