-->

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

footnote of the subjective

 To get the audience interested and engaged, 
my theory is that they make up stuff in games, 
like the backgrounds in a completed painting, 
or the carvings on a wall in a church.

Well anyway, wikis are written about the stuff they made up, full of officious sounding words to explain the made-up term you are seeking.


so (I'll totally guess) if you're dying, your life is liminal.

if you run out-of-bounds in football, there's an instant in time where you are on the liminal edge between the field and whatever is outside the boundary of the field.

They usually call it a line, but sci-fi and wikis are tons more pretentious.

So then what is "subliminal?" nevermind, you'd prolly quote Descartes or Newton.

What is DOOMS (the acronym)?



One of many acronyms that mean you have access to both the physical and the spiritual world, separated by a liminal line, which you bridge using your magical thingy. (I'll never be wiki material-worthy

Can I put forward a thought that anyone using "Liminal" is a way different thinker from the average population? They use a fancy word because it's from a dead fancy language (They're sure to mention that in their treatises)

The roots of Liminal Thinking. Liminal Thinking is a discipline with… | by Dave Gray | Medium

(Flags in the background) "My fellow Americans:

do not be irresolute, it is your duty not to be liminal")

1. why not just say the words you taught your kids: boundary, line, zone, in-between, Twilight,

Hairy (not hirsute)

There's a SUBliminal desire to sound officious, authoritative, to speak with gravitas (from the movie

"O brother where art thou")

So wikis use words popular in the 1800's.


Wait, so, uh, asteroids and comets notwithstanding, there are people "Whose purpose"...
Whose purpose, theirs, or are they on a mission from another being??
So if Sam fulfills his purpose and allows Amelie, the mass-extinctor to use her magic bridge, uh...
I think I saw this on an episode of the Twilight Zone, Satan is locked up by monks and freed by a well-meaning traveler.  
If I write like "poe" you'd call me crazy

So I won't.
But how is it that mad-face-lickers win your fancy?
Anyhow in my madness, I see people I don't know that look extremely familiar; it's a trend, a fashion choice.
I don't know if I saved "Guy Gisborne" but there's a definite resemblance, although I'll admit the above pic has way too much makeup
Lars the good/bad/insane (whatever) is on the right. No his name isn't really "Lars"

bad contrast, apologies, this is NOT my best work.



And Lars the tough-guy looking grim is my nemesis, he wants my baby (custody.)
 Wait, it's HIS baby but I raised him, nevermind.
The big shocker that everyone seems to already know (because, gossipers and idle conversationalists)
The big beautiful blonde lady is evil incarnate.
Yah..Right.
Next thing you'll be saying I paid 60.00 to be called an evil guy who needs to die.
I'm liking, more-and more, my idea to end/restart my game, not being richer than god and not caring about bosses. (a boss is a biggie badass monster).
Face-Licker aka Mr. Big the jealous boyfriend, Tom, 
is not my favorite character to fight, and my guns truly suck anyway. 

Click-push-press, and they only work at practice, in the real-fight they freeze up.

My trainer only helps when peaceful times exist, and even then you need to be careful not to go into overdrive, the game'll get pissed if you jump over a pebble, and kill you.


Fucket, I'm starting over (I think)


"Sad Smile": A girl in the game, confident and sultry at first, 
now forces herself to grin but her eyes say she's very-very depressed, maybe frightened as well.
It's spooky.
But even spookier is why "Microsoft Edge", one of the supposedly trendy/primo browsers, won't load its OWN webpages, which, "whatever" but it ALSO won't get past my Biggie-bank's website (the bank lets me sign in, and then imitates death.)
"reset" is usually the accursed pat-answer, and if you do, abandon all hope because you aren't so stupid as to force a setting that makes the browser mostly unusable.
Dream on, pat-answerers who solicit you with "If this was helpful please say so (I am not a microsoft employee.")
1. No, not helpful.
2. duh.

Bottom line, and for my own sanity, I shall DUMP "edge" and reinstall MSIE (It's not a pat answer plus it gives me (false?) hope.

EDGE no joy (nor MSIE, see below)

This here line is being written in MSIE11, and most of the page is missing, a very tiny editor is on the top.

OK maybe it WAS optimistic to think that MSIE could fix what Edge could not.

Switching to chrome now: Full screen editor!! Behold below how Chrome beats MSIE at loading a page, lousy though it looks (it's still readable)



I'm dreaming of a white christmas...Sorry, it isn't true and it's not PC anymore....Take this calendar entitled "Rear View." which is rare, and if you ask about one, because you saw it in a bookstore a couple months ago, the counter guy will insist that the much more common "rear view" of men is what you really saw, and he should know, he works there.
Subjectivity.

Pinterest has anything but I hate pinterest (it's hard to explain)







No comments: