-->

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

subjectivity

 Sweeping controversial statement here, followed by several explanatory paragraphs you'll never read, you're too busy parroting my misinterpreted statement.

"Star Trek" kept harping on the same subject, but I'd have to find links, and I hate doing that.

Paradise | Memory Alpha | Fandom (with accompanying good-housekeeping-approved-folderol and many links)

(TBA)

distantly related subject (kind of)

The Gilmer Mirror - Race Segregation and Heaven

More distant (we're talking far-far-away) stuff

The Compass Magazine Will We All Be White in Heaven? Dissecting a Strange Statement from Ellen White - The Compass Magazine.

It's a gated community of like-minded individuals, fighting (or past-tense "fought") for domination.

Folderol terms (because what treatise would be worthy without them:)

Mental Construct (accent on the con)

Twitter, reddit posts, get thee hence (but you can google tons)

But I digress....(LoL)

Pretty blog pictures respectfully ripped off:


Why the "You" in an Afterlife Wouldn't Really Be You - Scientific American



------
I edited out a section, I don't speak as well as the googled references above.
The more I write, the worse this gets.
Expect more cuts later.

My game "Death Stranding" changed into some political thing.
Let's see...a real big explosion destroyed the US, Plus the President died, but to keep America going, no one must know. That's the up-to-the-minute progress I've made.
It isn't boring, it has great graphics (That alone makes me happy.)
Better than that "Moon" game. Tons better. 
I'm terrible at names, "Moon" game? 
Wait, I'll google it "Deliver us the moon" (terrible, at least for me.)
But at crucial moments in the game, a cheat-trainer will basically make the player into worm-food, because nothing apparently works until you restart the game without the trainer.
Trainers MOSTLY work, so you can walk fast and maybe carry more, but to kill the octopus, *I* found DISabling the trainer (and a knowledge of what the hell "R2 L2" means), helps.
Let's see,  if you're gonna throw a grenade and everything's working, a Green circle shows up that you can move to aim, and then you let go of the right-trigger. 
L2=left-trigger (apparently) etc.
No labels.
Which is fine if you're reading this or playing slots or whatever, but when they surprise you with a badass octopus/squid, and you get 10 seconds to die, an HUD of the controller might be nice.
But getting rid of the accursed trainer helped me figure out the rest.
Now lemme guess, in chapter twenty-fourteen, armies of badass squids chase our hero...who by now has an arsenal of badass-killer weapons, each harder to use than the last.
Fucket.

------
ROTD-Topical news:
I'm seriously googling the so-called racist images from Dr. Seuss, although I only found one from a book, and I'm not sure this is the forbidden knowledge they're shielding you from:

Huckleberry Finn, Catcher-in-the-rye, these are books I'd think might raise hackles.
Wait, wasn't James Joyce ("Ulysses") banned?
I don't know.

It's the twenties all over again.. A few short years of Normalcy, then the stock market will crash. The Thirties will really suck.

No comments: