-->

Thursday, May 13, 2021

paying protection to the gnomes

 This is a very specific add-on to the first entry, "Research" and has no relation to anyone living in Long Island or New Jersey.

Kate (or ann, whoever) is visited by little men who don't talk much, and she knows (thanks to google) not to piss them off.




So giving them shoes would be the ultimate insult, but who the hell would know?

(ranty-rant-rant)

https://gamerant.com/sims-4-gnomes-seasons-appease-harvestfest-egg-hunt/

The mob (of gnomes) is in sims. If you ignore them, they stand there, waiting.

If you "appease" them, they give out little packets of flower-seeds (I don't NEED flower seeds, it's never summer, only fall or winter, because I like it or a plant does)

It's easier to pay protection than start a movie with a trumpet blaring...

But if they don't leave I'll rub them out.

They're an espina in my shoe. (The internet quotes the subtitles, not what was really said in godfather III)

Just when I think I'm Done with Trains, they Drag me back in.

Tuco/Altobello

https://y.yarn.co/c7050bb5-a095-4f3f-ade4-4e53f6713c68.mp4


Excuse my crayonic-skills, but doesn't she look like the one who walks down a hallway waving at *everyone*?

The natural leader, the one you don't have a chance with?

Take a hint, the more she waves, the more doomed the relationship is,

Unless you're a fireman, the mayor or possibly an accountant.

It's dark on my monitor. I'm going Blind or I need to touch her up a little, she of the no-makeup, she of the perfect-butt, It was never meant to be (God can be cruel)



This is an (I'm lazy, nevermind) extension of the "styled room", the meditation Garden.
It's designed as a tiny corner of some park, more of a gardening-garnish.
I removed the tiny fence, put biggie walls around the statue, with a big-ass fireplace, 
and a wrought-iron glass roof, Meditation-thingies (tiny seats) or why else have a meditation garden.
I wanted to misquote King Arthur making his castle around a hall around a table, But I have no table (will a round stone mat do?)
Which reminds me, I need that combed sandy floor some people are wild about, so they can vicariously rake it for years and yell at anyone who dares to step on it.
Or that stewpid rug you scream about to anyone wearing shoes, my god.
OK enough ranting, maybe a picture is in order.
Room, hall around the room, Basement with bathroom for the hall, complete with bowling alley.
OK I can't show all that, 
Maybe a pic or two of the fireplace
The creepy things people do to tiny houses just to be able to yell at people...
Hardwood floors dust-free and polished to perfection, germ free, just *waiting* for your shoes or your sneeze.
Gah!!
-----------
OK this'll look like abstract-art, sorry about that
 













As long as I'm meditating anyway (this is worse than sims reading books),
I want to wonder if conservative-christians consider meditation as satanic or spiritually-helpful.
Yoga bad, m'kay
related link:https://www.bbc.com/news/57204355





I'm editing in a rant, maybe (I'd need to find my ranty-links first)https://swordofthespirit.net/jesus-wilderness-40-days/
(he wasn't playing solitaire or "Freecell")

And if Jewish men married to muslim women (or women to men) have this whole romeo-Juliet thing going on,


And
If I should go to the supermarket to buy more bread.
My stomach loves bread, it gets so happy and round, but the rest of my body disapproves and sends a high-sugar warning.
Fucket, I'm aligning myself with the stomach faction, screw sugar.
(this editor keeps switching to bold-italics...)
My stomach loves sugary tea, hates instant coffee.
 It dislikes prepackaged meals, no matter how healthy they're supposed to be.
I can't remember if it likes popcorn.
But, sadly, the rest of my body will eventually revolt, start throwing rockets, 
and eventually piss off my doctor who'll think I'm too freaking lazy to follow a regimen.

Edit:
I bought hotdogs, made sure they were "Beef", and mostly ignored the blurb
"NO yada"
"NO Blah"
"No whatever"
But later on I noticed they say "Uncured."
That's good, right?
They might not taste as good but at least there won't be a riot in my body (right?)
To be continued...





















No comments: